MIUI 11.2 20.3.19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

this blue thing... App behaviour or whatever is calling, I cannot turn off.

Unfortunately the 24H mountain wallpaper still don't work and the WiFi type is disappeared.

But the dark app vault is perfect, thanks!

Xiaomi Mi 9
22c765da12ab6e34fece6fa896491270.jpg
26a40f8d99e2eb513095b4fa18809a7f.jpg
Me too plz fix it

I decided to do a clean install on my Mi 9 to see if that helps the flashing of the screen when unlocking and some apps taking 2 to 3 seconds to open, mainly hangouts (which I use lot because I'm on Google Fi). Unfortunately, the issues still happen. Any other Mi 9 users experiencing the same thing?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

I decided to do a clean install on my Mi 9 to see if that helps the flashing of the screen when unlocking and some apps taking 2 to 3 seconds to open, mainly hangouts (which I use lot because I'm on Google Fi). Unfortunately, the issues still happen. Any other Mi 9 users experiencing the same thing?

Hi am playing around with my MI9 and after a clean install, there are no issues....

Hi am playing around with my MI9 and after a clean install, there are no issues....
With my Mi 9 everything is fine after a clean installation. The system runs perfectly except for the bug that the flash light is always on when you are on the phone.
Incidentally, I have already mentioned the problem with the flash light above. Unfortunately, nobody seems to feel responsible here

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: Goyesays

Strange. No such issues on my device after dirty flash.
My last clean flash was begining of january (as far as I remember), and dirty flashed most of the available weekly roms since than...

Poslano z mojega MI 9 z uporabo Tapatalk

Strange. No such issues on my device after dirty flash.
My last clean flash was begining of january (as far as I remember), and dirty flashed most of the available weekly roms since than...

I even went back to the global ROM, and those issues went away.

Excellent update, smooth, fast and battery time is the best ever.
Hungarian translation is still not complete, many messages are in English.

Reactions: devotedfandom
With my Mi 9 everything is fine after a clean installation. The system runs perfectly except for the bug that the flash light is always on when you are on the phone.
Incidentally, I have already mentioned the problem with the flash light above. Unfortunately, nobody seems to feel responsible here

Can or does nobody want to tell me something about the flash problem?

Can or does nobody want to tell me something about the flash problem?

Try flashing fastboot stock rom.
If the issue is still there I guess it's not related to xiaomi.eu?

Try flashing fastboot stock rom.
If the issue is still there I guess it's not related to xiaomi.eu?

As described at the beginning, the problem also occurs with the stock ROM, which I previously flashed with a fast boat.
Apparently some sensor in the front of the phone seems to be constantly turning on the flash. And not just on the phone. I'm going to turn off the face unlock, maybe it will improve.

As described at the beginning, the problem also occurs with the stock ROM, which I previously flashed with a fast boat.
Apparently some sensor in the front of the phone seems to be constantly turning on the flash. And not just on the phone. I'm going to turn off the face unlock, maybe it will improve.

I see, than I guess it's a hardware failure or something. Take it to a service center if you have one in your country.

Коллеги, на Redmi note 7, микрофон в звонилке и гугл ассистере исправил конфликт?
Colleagues, on Redmi note 7, the microphone in the caller and Google assistant fixed the conflict?
Hello, it has not been solved yet, and I know it is a beta based on the Chinese rom, but is it really so difficult to solve it?

Reactions: Xochuvseznat1974
Maybe it is the same issue, with WiFi, did u try on mobile network?

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk
Mobile data works properly of course.
Wifi works well on 2.4 and 5 ghz, however it looks like working stable with 20 and 40 bandwidth and usability with 80 mhz.

Not clear to me

Status
Not open for further replies.