MIUI 11.2 20.3.19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As described at the beginning, the problem also occurs with the stock ROM, which I previously flashed with a fast boat.
Apparently some sensor in the front of the phone seems to be constantly turning on the flash. And not just on the phone. I'm going to turn off the face unlock, maybe it will improve.

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk
Have you got Flash when ringing turned on in the settings? Your torch will light up when the phone rings.

Have you got Flash when ringing turned on in the settings? Your torch will light up when the phone rings.
No, I have not activated the flash light goes on spontaneously, if I then switch it off with a toggle and put the phone back to my ear, it comes on again spontaneously now and then.

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-03-23-08-18-26-904_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-03-23-08-18-26-904_com.android.settings.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 252
Last edited:
anyone here facing problem with pic taken by g_cam cant see the pic on instagram, whatsapp, facebook but can see on gallery, it make difficult to share the pic. need to do it on gallery.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Yeah a lot of people are, the photos show up eventually I think for now we have to wait til next update or roll back.

Reactions: dalimit
anyone here facing problem with pic taken by g_cam cant see the pic on instagram, whatsapp, facebook but can see on gallery, it make difficult to share the pic. need to do it on gallery.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
Yep, several of us but as you know the devs don't provide support for that kind of problems (even if it is a Rom problem) :c

When I tried the ROM I happened right in the week when Google was making tantrums. And I saw myself at the time of the S9, a nightmare! Now I have reflected the ROM, because it really is valid. And above all it takes away from all the useless advertising of MIUI, which even in my stock version, the EEA, is impossible to block, contrary to what is read around.
Meanwhile, congratulations to the developers. The only problem was Google Pay. Even though the device now remains certified, the device is still modified due to the unlocked bootloader. I use Mi 9 (cepheus), is there a way to use GPay? For me it is fundamental.

When I tried the ROM I happened right in the week when Google was making tantrums. And I saw myself at the time of the S9, a nightmare! Now I have reflected the ROM, because it really is valid. And above all it takes away from all the useless advertising of MIUI, which even in my stock version, the EEA, is impossible to block, contrary to what is read around.
Meanwhile, congratulations to the developers. The only problem was Google Pay. Even though the device now remains certified, the device is still modified due to the unlocked bootloader. I use Mi 9 (cepheus), is there a way to use GPay? For me it is fundamental.
There's loads of solutions on Xiaomi.eu,just use the search function to find one

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk

There's loads of solutions on Xiaomi.eu,just use the search function to find one

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk
In fact, I found a lot of them. But if anyone has a Mi 9 and uses the latest ROM and GPay, it avoids me doing a million different tests.

Reactions: LOLO9393
from this morning I still have problems with the microphone and ok google, the microphone on call no longer works if I activate the assistant, yesterday it also worked with the assistance managed. Redmi Note 7

from this morning I still have problems with the microphone and ok google, the microphone on call no longer works if I activate the assistant, yesterday it also worked with the assistance managed. Redmi Note 7
Unfortunately, that bug still not fixed since updating to Android 10. Hope it will fix soon.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.