MIUI 11.2 20.3.19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RN7 I am still having the camera crashing in video mode, even with another camera it crashes in video mode.
I tried to flash with TWRP(I am using orange fox) but it's the same, anyone have an idea to solve this?
Also Compass is broken

[QUOTE = "Fabian7ro, post: 533711, membro: 137873"]
Coloquei a versão 20.3.12 xiaomi.eu pela primeira vez no meu telefone há três dias ... com as etapas habituais ... incluindo dados de formato.
Ontem recebi a versão OTA do OTA e baixei-a e depois recebi uma notificação sobre a necessidade de inserir uma senha de criptografia após a reinicialização no twrp.
Vou mais longe e pressiono o botão "instalar", o telefone (Mi9T-davinci) reinicia no twrp e não toma nenhuma ação.
Eu olhei em twrp e observei que os arquivos são mostrados de maneira criptografada. Enyway, eu reinicio o sistema na ROM atual e o próximo passo que escrevi esta mensagem. Obrigado por suas sugestões ... Estou esperando pacientemente ...
[/CITAR]
Eu tenho o mesmo problema. Alguém pode ajudar por favor.

Isso é um problema de twrp. Qual é a versão instalada? Acontecia-me isso (tenho o mesmo modelo) com a versão wzsx. Instalei a ultima da team win aqui facultada e o problema desapareceu

This is a twrp problem. What version is installed? This happened to me (I have the same model) with the wzsx version. I installed the last of the team win provided here and the problem disappeared

Isso é um problema de twrp. Qual é a versão instalada? Acontecia-me isso (tenho o mesmo modelo) com a versão wzsx. Instalei a ultima da team win aqui facultada e o problema desapareceu

if you would write in english - as given - then maybe other members could help or learn something ...

Hi...any user on MiMax 3 has problem with status bar lag when unlocking? i have this bug started on this version but not on previous version..anyone

I have a different phone, Mi8 SE, but i can confirm extreme lag when unlocking which gets worse day by day. Needs several seconds to swipe or clink on notifications. I think it is not device related, it is a general topic. I read a lot of comments about it.

Hey guys is it normal to not get Gmail alerts when using this ROM? I think it might just be me but on the stock ROM I get email alerts as soon as they arrive but on this ROM I need to open the Gmail app to see the alerts

Probably just me being an idiot but I genuinely don't know

I can also confirm with Nayandey that the compass is a little borked... Magnetic sensor readings in CIT are also incorrect. Actual compass readings are way off and inconsistent. This is also affecting Here-WE-Go Maps app.

not sure if this logcat will help, but sent it anyway.

Redmi note 7 running 20.3.19

Attachments

• Log_2020-03-24_12-38-37.txt
    242.2 KB · Views: 885
I'm using redmi note 7 on xiaomi.eu 9.6.27 a long time. I dont update often. I will update to 20.3.19. But i have a question. If i want, can i back to 9 from android 10 based miui 11? I think yes but i am not sure.
Sorry for my bad english.

Last edited:
ciao, ogni tanto come sblocco lo schermo mi cambia lo sfondo della home mettendo lo stesso sfondo della lock screen.
Succede ad altri ? mi6

Since the announcement of the suspension for the beta/weekly development, should we expect a new China stable (and then EU stable) soon for every phone model? The latest China stable for the Mi 9 SE is dated 26 february

Last edited:
Reactions: Yannick97121
Hello everyone.
I have been observing that the quality has been decreasing for a long time (video and video calls) on my phone.
There is an excessive noise and blurry problem. For both front and back camera. But more prominent on the front camera. it is most evident under the lamp in the evening. But I am 100% sure that this is software. Their original camera app, *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*, WhatsApp also has these problems. However, these problems do not exist in other 3rd party applications (b612, retrica, open camera).
I want other Redmi note 7 users to try this too. I am sure they are also aware of this situation. It really performs badly when talking on video and sharing videos in the evening. I can shoot high quality videos with the open camera application at the same time. Unfortunately I cannot open the live broadcast via open camera :).
Do you have any solution on this matter? I am waiting for your answers.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

1. Thanks, Devs.
2. Empty screen bug when unlocking phone and having Google Discovery/Assistant enabled still not fixed.
3. Sometimes icons missing on the bottom of the home screen when returning from app.
4. Sometimes this new blue location icon is displayed on the left side of the status bar and you can't do anything with or against it.
5. Privacy alarm for Android Weather & Clock widget regarding location detection still/often displayed although it was turned off for this app.

MI 9 SE / grus

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-03-25-05-44-43-694_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-03-25-05-44-43-694_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    322.8 KB · Views: 290
  • Screenshot_2020-03-25-05-44-53-377_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-03-25-05-44-53-377_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 289
  • Screenshot_2020-03-25-05-46-13-625_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-03-25-05-46-13-625_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 290
Reactions: Hincly
I have a different phone, Mi8 SE, but i can confirm extreme lag when unlocking which gets worse day by day. Needs several seconds to swipe or clink on notifications. I think it is not device related, it is a general topic. I read a lot of comments about it.

But most if the complain is from previous version not on this version..but i get it on this version

Simply dont undurstand You..
My post it is double language, did You read it until the end.
The request, was Only In portuguese, i answer In english too

ah ... sorry, so we can learn portuguese :) I didnt understand the sentence. Thank you for the explanation :)

Hey guys is it normal to not get Gmail alerts when using this ROM? I think it might just be me but on the stock ROM I get email alerts as soon as they arrive but on this ROM I need to open the Gmail app to see the alerts

Probably just me being an idiot but I genuinely don't know
Check the Gmail sync settings and change MIUI battery saver setting to no restrictions on app itself.

Sent from MI 9, Cepheus

Status
Not open for further replies.