MIUI 11.2 20.3.19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @All,
i realy like this rom, but i'm facing a problem with the New security option.
I explain : I use flashoncall so the flash can alert me when receiving a call, sm, WhatsApp message …. But to work, this appp need to have an access to the camera (flash). In the security option of this app when i want to set "acces to the camera" to "allwaus", i've only this 3 options "in the app (or Something like that, it's in french), notify and refuse.
There is no more the allways option for that, so my app doesn't work.
Any idea to bypass that ?
regards

Hi @All,
i realy like this rom, but i'm facing a problem with the New security option.
I explain : I use flashoncall so the flash can alert me when receiving a call, sm, WhatsApp message …. But to work, this appp need to have an access to the camera (flash). In the security option of this app when i want to set "acces to the camera" to "allwaus", i've only this 3 options "in the app (or Something like that, it's in french), notify and refuse.
There is no more the allways option for that, so my app doesn't work.
Any idea to bypass that ?
regards

I'm not sure if this is related to the new security app. Cause the new feature is to control the access to private data.

Besides this, your app was updated in April 2019 the last time. So it might be outdated for Android 10... Perhaps you can ask the developer if there is further development for the app....

I'm not sure if this is related to the new security app. Cause the new feature is to control the access to private data.

Besides this, your app was updated in April 2019 the last time. So it might be outdated for Android 10... Perhaps you can ask the developer if there is further development for the app....
Thx for your support, this is the last version of the app. Is it an other app with the same functions i can test so i can be sure ? Regards

Hello
I have a very old version of Xiaomi.eu (9.12.12, december 2019). I didn't update my phone because I heard of problems related to encrypted storage or similiar. But now my phone is suffering of battery draining and I would solve these problems updating my phone. So my question is: does the Xiaomi.eu still encrypt the phone/replace the orange fox etc etc…?
thanks

No update for Mi Mix 2S 20.3.26
Mi Mix 2S will not have update anymore

Mi Mix 2s will still be supported.
They stop support for Mi Mix 2 (older brother of 2s). Last beta channel room for MIx 2 will be released in 18 June and after that he will only get updates in Satable chanel

Also those phones will end support in beta channel in June
  • Mi 6 (sagit),
  • Mi 6X (wayne),
  • Mi Mix 2 (chiron),
  • Mi Note 3 (jason),
  • Redmi Note 5 (whyred)

Also 20.3.26 will be last release for some time. There will be temporary break in MIUI releases for all devices. Rumor is they getting ready for MIUI 12

Last edited:
There's not VPN settings too, It's dsappeared

Wysłane z mojego MI MAX 3 przy użyciu Tapatalka
No Problem on Explorer:

c8c65b7e3a3430819419cf1b844c0710.jpg

Also no issues with maC elgooG in Gallery or Preview, great Update!

Regards

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro user here, great Rom, it's my first rom install for this device (I did a clean install from China Stable), there was an issue with media sound which I managed to fix thanks to a solution listed here: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/mi-10-pro-media-volume-bug.54921
please if possible do include this fix in future builds so it won't happen again, other than this issue rom is very good with no other major flaws, battery life is superb and the phone flies! Huge thanks to developers!

Hello everyone.
I have been observing that the quality has been decreasing for a long time (video and video calls) on my phone.
There is an excessive noise and blurry problem. For both front and back camera. But more prominent on the front camera. it is most evident under the lamp in the evening. But I am 100% sure that this is software. Their original camera app, *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*, WhatsApp also has these problems. However, these problems do not exist in other 3rd party applications (b612, retrica, open camera).
I want other Redmi note 7 users to try this too. I am sure they are also aware of this situation. It really performs badly when talking on video and sharing videos in the evening. I can shoot high quality videos with the open camera application at the same time. Unfortunately I cannot open the live broadcast via open camera :).
Do you have any solution on this matter? I am waiting for your answers.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
I really can't believe you didn't encounter this error. all you have to do is try to shoot videos on the front camera with the light of the house while sitting at home in the evening. you will see how bad it is.

Finally found a solution to the 2 second lag when opening some apps(mainly Hangouts) Google cam share bug and even less screen flashing when unlocking...went back to 20.2.27 and all is good.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Goyesays
Finally found a solution to the 2 second lag when opening some apps(mainly Hangouts) Google cam share bug and even less screen flashing when unlocking...went back to 20.2.27 and all is good.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
Did you make a clean install? (formatting data, etc)

03.26 installed on Mi9T. All good so far. Security patch still February, was hoping to be updated to March since it's supposedly the last beta ROM of MIUI 11. Device still passes safety net and still certified, without root. Thanks devs!

Just updated my Lavender. No hiccups, my device is smoother than my skin. Encryption is the thing of the past.

Reactions: 504 Gatewey
My device does not start the weekly ROMS at all, whenever it starts it goes to TWRP, only the stable ROM starts, can someone help me?

Redmi Note 8
TWRP ginkgo 3.3.1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.