I installed 11.0.2 stable rom and then installed the old modem file and everything works perfectly, but the portrait mode is still green because they wish to fix and add the modem file because of the modem file because it makes the portrait mode greenNothing we can do about it. There's always a risk with using old modem images, and since it's a bunch of binary files, there's nothing we can do to fix the newest modem images.
Where can i find individual app dark mod?Hi guys! This is my review on today's update!
1. Improved Dark Mode compatibility and options (Individual apps dark mode adjustment, Status bar color schemes)
2. Redesigned animation on Calendar app.
3. Lite mode feature was reintroduced.
4. Rebranded Power Monitoring tool in Developer Options (FPS counter and battery monitoring tools)
1. Individual apps dark mode settings were reset on each reboot.
2. Forcing dark mode on system-wide level caused some UI elements to render improperly. (e.g. Quick ball) (Explanation here)
1. Screen time does not have spaces between the words.
2. Data usage settings do not follow SIM Card choice.
3. Dynamic font-weight feature doesn't work in Second Space (Make the entire UI appears thin).
As always, more information with pictures here!
(Tested specifically on Mi 8 dipper, without Magisk installed)
Try swift installer if you want really dark mode for certain apps,it's brilliantI found a bug in this weekly release:
Display - Dark mode - Individual apps
Set any of these value to off doesn't hold after a reboot.
Even a global "Third part app"button has been removed.
This gives some issues with Google Keyboard for example which is not selectable in any way.
I have same problem.Hi guys, on Mi note 3, when I set the dark mode and open applications with a white background, nothing is read in the status bar. The writing remains white on a white background. With dark mode turned off, everything is fine. Thanks for your work.