MIUI 11.2 20.3.5

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a headache the infinity data encryption in redmi note 7.
To solve it I:
1. boot normally and configured the phone
2. closed my mi account
3. boot to recovery
4. format data partition
5. wipe data, system, cache, internal and dalvik
6. flash EU 20.3.5
7. flash lastest magisk
8. wipe data
9. boot normally and configured
So I boot back to recovery and no more data encrypted
Hope this help someone

Update: It looks like (at least me) security methods are broken, so i will flash 20.1.21 v3

which TWRP do you install, orange-fox or other?
Tanks

there is no google certificate in the latest version .EU
*I don't have root on my device*

Reactions: stealth.by
device is not certified
ctsProfile: false
rooted Mi9

p.s. i noticed this issue on 20.2.20 before installing 20.3.5,
unfortunately ROM update doesn't solve the problem…

Screenshot_2020-03-08-01-42-51-008_com.scottyab.rootbeer.sample.jpg Screenshot_2020-03-08-01-42-06-576_com.scottyab.safetynet.sample.jpg Screenshot_2020-03-08-01-42-30-013_com.scottyab.safetynet.sample.jpg Screenshot_2020-03-08-01-55-05-604_com.android.vending.jpg

Last edited:
Since previous updates I have been realizing that the volume of the call is very low, while calls via whatsapp are a little louder and more audible.
Is there any way to resolve this?
I have an MI 8 SE

Last edited:
Reactions: helldagp
So far so good, thank you.
I noticed a issue with the upper taskbar.
After unlocking the phone it needs time to show up all the icons there. It seems it works with a delay.
Anybody else have it, too?

Delete or rename the TWRP folder, update MagiskHide Props Config v5.2.4. Mario kart already works.

MI 8 Lite smooth and fast but no sound from headphone (3.5mm wired with type-c adaptor) for youtube can fix with reconnecting but cannot fix for chrome.

Anyone else on Mi 9 Pro 5G stuck on the "Activate this device" screen even after putting their password? After "verifying password" appeared it's just infinitely stuck at "Updating account..."

Edit: Apparently something crashes upon reaching the "Updating account" step. Something appeared saying this "com.xiaomi.account.App keeps stopping"

Last edited:
SafetyNet CTS indeed fails on this Mi9 ROM.
Rooted device. I tried also SafetyPatch and MagiskHide Props Config but no improvement.

Previous versions were all OK.

Poslano z mojega MI 9 z uporabo Tapatalk

How many times i tried to format data but still the data encryption is there even i reverted back to previous build. Is there anybody knows how to proper ways to decrypt recovery?

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

SafetyNet CTS indeed fails on this Mi9 ROM.
Rooted device. I tried also SafetyPatch and MagiskHide Props Config but no improvement.

Previous versions were all OK.

The SafetyNet issue comes from Google, not ROM version. ;)
Possible reason: Google Play services (beta) version, Google server "bug", or new bootloader unlocked detection...

The SafetyNet issue comes from Google, not ROM version. ;)
Possible reason: Google Play services (beta) version, Google server "bug", or new bootloader unlocked detection...
Yeah I was reading above in this thread. Still strange as most of users get CTS false, but some get true... We shall see what happens...

If it's a bootloader detection thing, I guess we would all have false.

I have a MI8.
Nearly every app was starting a bit slow and some apps were lagging.
I went back to the last release.
Everything is working fine now.

Reactions: Mohammed-Ram
Is reasonably new and it is the first room I will flash on this phone. Are there more advantages to this rum than the original one which only run android 9.0 Thinking advantages vs disadvantages.

Is Mi A3 not able to use MIUI 11.2 here ? Or is it identical with some other device name here ?

How many times i tried to format data but still the data encryption is there even i reverted back to previous build. Is there anybody knows how to proper ways to decrypt recovery?

since it's rom related you won't do anything, all we can do is wait

Have you removed all forms of security from your device such as fingerprint, pin or password?

Sent from my MI 9 (Cepheus) using Tapatalk

since it's rom related you won't do anything, all we can do is wait

This is not tru. :) You can do Everything what you wont with you phone. we still have a rootet phone right?. So I gonna repeat it again, i had the same problem in friday.I lost all day to fix it. What i Do:

1. download MiFlash tool https://www.xiaomiflash.com/download/ or here https://xiaomiflashtool.com/download/xiaomi-flash-tool-20191206 i download from second site its new version theare. After downoad you uznip the file and if no have folder "log" there you must create it.
2. download Global rom https://c.mi.com/thread-2129825-1-0.html Enter in fastboot mod
3. With MiFlash tool flash the global rom ok. But be careful put Clean all https://prnt.sc/rda8ot
4. after that restart your phone.enter in fastboot mod again, install TWR via platform tool
5. reboot enter in TWRP install Orange fox
6. I install previous version on eu rom xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote7_20.1.21_v11-10
7. done

Everythong work again with no problems. :) So Let`s Flash :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Bfd979 and redzwhen
Status
Not open for further replies.