MIUI 11.2 20.3.5

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't put your PIN/password used for unlocking your phone in OrangeFox so?
Try (re)create a new unlock PIN/password and reboot in Recovery.
There's an add on in orange fox to remove pin/password,not exactly what its for, could be your situation,i had problems with orange fox,so i went back to reliable twrp

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk

Last edited:
when i try to install (MI9SE) in twrp, i does not get the "enter pin" window.
i tried to enter in terminal "twrp decrypt PASSWORD" but it tells me "failed to decrypt".
I am using the newest twrp...
can anyone help?
Same problem with me.

Mi9se with Twrp 3.3.1-1018, Everything is encrypted and doesn't ask for Password.
@noxxstar
@Talik51
try this recovery

That's not the answer. That's just the reason why we have this situation. And the reason is:

Real cert: Nov 2019 - Reason: Hard set by devs to Nov 2019 to pass SafetyNet check.
Fake cert: Feb 2020 - Reason: Created by devs to be used by the system and displayed to the user. I'm not sure of the usefulness of this.

I still don't know why the real security patch can't be updated. Having a November patch in March is very saddening. Not to mention that none of the corporate applications work, as they properly check what you have installed. That "Oh look! It's Feb 2020!" is not fooling them. I bet they don't even give a s**t about SafetyNet.

All that's left is for us to wait for devs to decide to update this at some point. I'm using my old Microsoft Lumia 500 (or 550?) to check my office email. A disgrace. A 7-year-old phone, without any patches, immediately connects to company Exchange server just because Microsoft made it.... :facepalm:

Same problem with HMNote7-Lavander. after flashing the orangfox is encriptet. So after many eksperiments i go back to version 20.1.21_v11-10 there no have problems so i gonna wait for the next update if this is fixed. Widout my twrp-orangefox i do not wont to use this rom.
Thanks for the devs for the great work any way. They make hard work and i aprishied that.

Sorry for the question but i've read the changelog...i was thinking about...is this update for RN7 only? Should i install on Mi MIX 3 or should i stay with the previous one? Thank you :)

Same problem with HMNote7-Lavander. after flashing the orangfox is encriptet. So after many eksperiments i go back to version 20.1.21_v11-10 there no have problems so i gonna wait for the next update if this is fixed. Widout my twrp-orangefox i do not wont to use this rom.
Thanks for the devs for the great work any way. They make hard work and i aprishied that.
After you update, you should install magisk after you clear cache. Then reboot to system.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Hello guys! I am new here so please have a patiance :)
So I installed latest version of xiaomi.eu rom (20.3.5), no bugs so far.. But My battery was draining fast with 20.02.27. I don't know why..First day I managed to get almost 9h of SOT and the next day SOT dropped down to 5h..I didn't see any app behaving abnormal and I didn't play games, just basic stuff like surfing, messaging and etc..help?!

After you update, you should install magisk after you clear cache. Then reboot to system.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
I now, but it`s not posible to enter in orange fox to install Magisk :) no dosen mother i`m happy with version 20.1.21_v11-10 it`s realy Stable and no have any problem

Hi there,
a big thank you for your hard work, week after week. I've rarely had problems, it's almost magical :) .
Our Mi Mix 3 always run properly.
Thanks for that

Status
Not open for further replies.