MIUI 11.2 20.3.5

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
'Xiaomi service framework' battery drain on Mi6 since last weekly update. Anyone got a solution?

I heard they write a fake one to fool certificate,so it's certified and safety passed,mine is the same in mi 9 lite..i hope the old one is fake, what's the story dev's??

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk

on my mi 9 lite working fine L1 with HD on netflix, 20.2.27 here.

when i try to install (MI9SE) in twrp, i does not get the "enter pin" window.
i tried to enter in terminal "twrp decrypt PASSWORD" but it tells me "failed to decrypt".
I am using the newest twrp...
can anyone help?
I have put de ROM in usb-OTG and works well!

Amazon music and chrom crash.

Reactions: masoudartan
Same problem with me.
I have Mi 9t, and at a few updates ago it happens to me. Somehow the twrp didnt recognise the storage and had no security password.
Change twrp to the Last teamwin (i had the LR team) and every went ok

Sorry for my bad english

Google message always stop running when I try to send message to sb.
c9ff592ed7c05f086c879f9d84fe1634.jpg

通过我的 MI 8 UD 上的 Tapatalk发言

Last edited:
Reactions: Paeddi
Hi All !!

No stop button on the timer at the end of the time elapsed , it sounds without stopping
I have to restart the phone to stop the alarm.

Blank home screen , not fixed !!
problem is still there

Chinese language app behavior on icons

Best regards !!

MI9 Lite/ CC9

Attachments

• NETFLIX.jpg
    NETFLIX.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 327
  • Alarm.jpg
    Alarm.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 324
  • Blank.jpg
    Blank.jpg
    947.2 KB · Views: 321
Last edited:
ambient display bug, cant change, only stays my previous one from 20.2.27, if you try to change FC..no other bugs untill now..MI 9 LITE

Same problem with HMNote7-Lavander. after flashing the orangfox is encriptet. So after many eksperiments i go back to version 20.1.21_v11-10 there no have problems so i gonna wait for the next update if this is fixed. Widout my twrp-orangefox i do not wont to use this rom.
Thanks for the devs for the great work any way. They make hard work and i aprishied that.
redzwhen said:
After you update, you should install magisk after you clear cache. Then reboot to system.
Please, can someone verify? Means, it's not possible to dirty flash the new version on lavender without problems? I'm using latest stable OrangeFox, but no root.
Thanks

there is bug.
settings are not saved.
you enter the lock screen. you go out later deleted.

how do i solve ??

@noxxstar
@Talik51
try this recovery

@cutandaweb

thx for your tips.
after updating to this new twrp via usb-otg cable i could also install the miui update :)

nice... flashed form 20.02.27 without error, works like a charm BUT !!!! when i go back to recovery it says "decrypt data".
so i can use the phone but can't do anything in recovery without formatting data AGAIN :(

nice... flashed form 20.02.27 without error, works like a charm BUT !!!! when i go back to recovery it says "decrypt data".
so i can use the phone but can't do anything in recovery without formatting data AGAIN :(
maybe you just have to update your twrp like i had to (MI9SE)

Status
Not open for further replies.