MIUI 11.2 20.3.5

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OTA downloaded/installed fine - it did hang on the first boot (10+ minutes on the Redmi boot screen) but I was able to restart to TWRP, re-flash Magisk 20.3 and after that it booted fine (still took about five minutes)

I have a question - does this OTA contain a restart script for TWRP? It automatically rebooted after flashing and I wasn't sure if it was my TWRP crashing or if it was supposed to reboot after finishing flashing?

How can I use the 6x recovery, it starts but it's in Chinese. Is there any way to change the language?
My phone was an A2 but I converted it to 6x with arb4

To all who are using Redmi Note7 Pro, any feedback using this new rom?

I just flashed the room today, it was successful -no issue so far. I just notice that the battery icon was changed, i like the old battery icon before. There's lot changes to the RN7Pro including Game Booster.

Reactions: kheebz
5G in the network selection has been gone after the update .
Mi9pro5
g

I can't install the last OTA 2 versions. Always after flash restarts to TWRP. I have root with magisk. Device - Xiaomi MI9T.
What is the procedure for successful upgrade?

Can anyone who flashed the OTA tell me whether or not this update had a reboot script in it? It flashed fine in TWRP but then rebooted on it's own - I don't remember the last OTA doing this and I'm curious as to whether or not my TWRP froze up/crashed after flashing

I can't install the last OTA 2 versions. Always after flash restarts to TWRP. I have root with magisk. Device - Xiaomi MI9T.
What is the procedure for successful upgrade?
Do you flash Magisk after ROM update? If yes, can you try to boot without Magisk.
And did you already flash my conversion patch (Redmi K20 to Xiaomi Mi 9T)? If yes, you need to flash it after every ROM update.

Flash Magisk after ROM update before system boot?
Boot without Magisk - not result...
Flash conversion patch after ROM update - not result...

Last edited:
Flash Magisk after ROM update before system boot?
Boot without Magisk - not result...
Flash conversion patch after ROM update - not result...
"Flash Magisk after ROM update before system boot?"
=> Yes, I always do that. ;)

"Boot without Magisk - not result... "
=> Okay, so your issue doesn't come from Magisk.

"Flash conversion patch after ROM update - not result... "
=> That means you used it before? Use new "v4" patch version and don't forget to mount "System" and "Vendor" partitions before flashing it.

when i try to install (MI9SE) in twrp, i does not get the "enter pin" window.
i tried to enter in terminal "twrp decrypt PASSWORD" but it tells me "failed to decrypt".
I am using the newest twrp...
can anyone help?
Please do enter your phone security PINs. That's how you decrypt your phone from encryption.

• Angry
Reactions: keyra74
"Flash Magisk after ROM update before system boot?"
=> Yes, I always do that. ;)

"Boot without Magisk - not result... "
=> Okay, so your issue doesn't come from Magisk.

"Flash conversion patch after ROM update - not result... "
=> That means you used it before? Use new "v4" patch version and don't forget to mount "System" and "Vendor" partitions before flashing it.

Yes, i use before. I flash v4" patch and mount "System" and "Vendor" partitions - but not result...
I will try with flash Magisk before system boot...
Thank you so much!

Oh boy! now i came to know my recovery is encrypted. I want to flash the new version of ofox but the internal is encrypted now. What a mess.I hope it will fix in the next update. I restored again my 20.1.21 backup.

Oh boy! now i came to know my recovery is encrypted. I want to flash the new version of ofox but the internal is encrypted now. What a mess.I hope it will fix in the next update. I restored again my 20.1.21 backup.

I told you before. the rom working but you are unable to flash anithing. i fix it all day i play with my phone. OMG but now everyting is ok with the previous version

Yes, i use before. I flash v4" patch and mount "System" and "Vendor" partitions - but not result...
I will try with flash Magisk before system boot...
Thank you so much!
I had similar problem on my mi9se and I had to change TWRP to Chinese one and it booted up

Status
Not open for further replies.