MIUI 11.2 20.3.5

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone who flashed the OTA tell me whether or not this update had a reboot script in it? It flashed fine in TWRP but then rebooted on it's own - I don't remember the last OTA doing this and I'm curious as to whether or not my TWRP froze up/crashed after flashing
yes, on my mi note 3 the ota update after twrp installation rebooting automatically the system...

Reactions: CommieColin
Question: HM Note 7, lavender, recording videos with *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* and stock cam video stabilization doesn't work, how can I fix this? Or this is a known issue?

K20Pro - Raphel: CTS Profile is False.
Googling whole midnight, but can not sort it out. Any solution?

K20Pro - Raphel: CTS Profile is False.
Googling whole midnight, but can not sort it out. Any solution?

Using the search function in this thread would have told you that this issue is known and a problem with google servers.

Thanks a tons devs. The version runs silky smooth on my mi 8 lite, 200% better compared to the last one. However, the ctsprofile seems to be false. I ran Magiskprops with window emulator but it doesn't support xiaomi mi 8 lite. Any help?

Reactions: Yasinn
Thanks a tons devs. The version runs silky smooth on my mi 8 lite, 200% better compared to the last one. However, the ctsprofile seems to be false. I ran Magiskprops with window emulator but it doesn't support xiaomi mi 8 lite. Any help?View attachment 28571
A pity!
You come, you throw your "issue" but you don't spend any second time to read the above post!
Shame!

Thanks a tons devs. The version runs silky smooth on my mi 8 lite, 200% better compared to the last one. However, the ctsprofile seems to be false. I ran Magiskprops with window emulator but it doesn't support xiaomi mi 8 lite. Any help?View attachment 28571
You can install any "verified" fingerprint build you want, it will work. ;)
But you don't need to, something wrong with Google SafetyNet API server currently return wrong results on Xiaomi/Redmi devices.

Redmi Note 7: all the functions working fine. Speed is great, battery is normal.

Only 2 non critical bugs i found:
1. TWRP and OrangeFox not able to decrypt storage (/data).
2. Call Barring and Call forwarding not working.
Other than this, no bugs so far. Great job!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-03-07-09-07-28-063_com.android.phone.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-03-07-09-07-28-063_com.android.phone.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 283
I don't know if anyone said it already, but on my Redmi Note 5 pro, i "cannot connect to camera". Is it only me or more people have the bug?

Couple days I'm using 20.3.5 on the Redmi Note 7 Pro (Violet). Overall experience - so far so good. Lots changes since 9.12.12. As for me camera quality became worse, but not critical. Battery drain increased in a first battery half, but daily experience is the same, i have 50-60% at the end of day. New recovery looks ugly, I'm used to Peter's version, but decryption was successful, hope that another flashing will be too. I faced no critical bugs, but new notification system works strange a little, i know that is new Android "feature".
Thx to Xiaomi.eu, all hail ingbrzy!

Отправлено с моего Redmi Note 7 Pro через Tapatalk

What exactly is the problem with the encryption in Redmi Note 7 ?
I Installed on my Note 7 OTA with Orange Fox 10.1_01 and have no Problems so far.
Bevore Installing i deactivate allwas Fingerprint and Pin Security.

How To Upgrade RN7P (Violet) From Android 9 to Android 10 With Encryption (Dirty Flash)
=========================================================================

P-TWRP - Peter Cxy TWRP on Android 9 (3.3.1-6)
LR-TWRP - LR Team TWRP from Android 10 ROM (3.3.2b_0304)

1) Download ROM ZIP onto PC
2) Extract the Recovery folder from the ROM and keep it safe - this is LR-TWRP
3) Use WinRAR to remove the Recovery folder from the ROM ZIP
4) Copy the modified ROM ZIP to your phone
5) Boot phone into P-TWRP recovery and flash the ROM ZIP
6) Reboot system - this should boot successfully into Android 10 after a while
7) Copy saved LR-TWRP to your phone ext-SD
8) Reboot back into P-TWRP - you will not be prompted for a PIN and /data will NOT be decrypted !
9) Flash LR-TWRP as a Recovery image
10) Reboot directly back into LR-TWRP - you will not be prompted for a PIN, but /data WILL be decrypted as if by magic !
11) Reboot to system which should work fine
12) Boot back into LR-TWRP and re-flash Magisk

Reactions: LOLO9393
Couple days I'm using 20.3.5 on the Redmi Note 7 Pro (Violet). Overall experience - so far so good.
Dunno what you find good in it. Mine acting as s**t. Voice calls with Volte not working at all, call recording not working (screeches or silence at all), wifi and bluetooth not stable (living on their all, go on off reportedly). Raw, raw, raw.

How To Upgrade RN7P (Violet) From Android 9 to Android 10 With Encryption (Dirty Flash)
=========================================================================

P-TWRP - Peter Cxy TWRP on Android 9 (3.3.1-6)
LR-TWRP - LR Team TWRP from Android 10 ROM (3.3.2b_0304)

1) Download ROM ZIP onto PC
2) Extract the Recovery folder from the ROM and keep it safe - this is LR-TWRP
3) Use WinRAR to remove the Recovery folder from the ROM ZIP
4) Copy the modified ROM ZIP to your phone
5) Boot phone into P-TWRP recovery and flash the ROM ZIP
6) Reboot system - this should boot successfully into Android 10 after a while
7) Copy saved LR-TWRP to your phone ext-SD
8) Reboot back into P-TWRP - you will not be prompted for a PIN and /data will NOT be decrypted !
9) Flash LR-TWRP as a Recovery image
10) Reboot directly back into LR-TWRP - you will not be prompted for a PIN, but /data WILL be decrypted as if by magic !
11) Reboot to system which should work fine
12) Boot back into LR-TWRP and re-flash Magisk
Oh my, why so complicated?
I made dirty flash, as usual, in recovery, cash wiped after flash, NP at all.

Dunno what you find good in it. Mine acting as s**t. Voice calls with Volte not working at all, call recording not working (screeches or silence at all), wifi and bluetooth not stable (living on their all, go on off reportedly). Raw, raw, raw.
I'll check with call recording, not using it yet. WiFi and BT works fine, NP with headphones and wearable devices.

nice... flashed form 20.02.27 without error, works like a charm BUT !!!! when i go back to recovery it says "decrypt data".
so i can use the phone but can't do anything in recovery without formatting data AGAIN :(
Try your pin code as Password.

Status
Not open for further replies.