MIUI 11.2 20.3.5

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Inviato dal mio MI 9 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: nik.shersh

Confirming laggish on this ROM. Clearing dalvik doesnt help much.
Also, does somebody know when they return pixel style bottom swipe to recent app? Or any chance to unlock this in xiaomi.eu?

Some hotfix for HMNote7 would be useful.
encryption fix and new keymaster
Maybe on Friday the employee will throw in a new rom.

is anyone able to pass Safetynet'? I installed Magisk and all but still fail
John Wu is the Magisk's developer.

Is this game over for xiaomi.eu ROMs too? I mean there is no way to hide unlocked bootloader anymore?

Is this game over for xiaomi.eu ROMs too? I mean there is no way to hide unlocked bootloader anymore?
Applies to any ROM and unlocked bootloader. You can continue to make any mod, but you will have to give up the apps and services that require a certified device. The game isn't worth it for me.

Redmi note 8
- Lagging
- Screen freezing for sometime
- Blank screen with wallpaper after unlocking - the device or after ending a phone call
- Downloads or coping from or to the Network disconnected after screen locked
- ram need more optimization

[Update] SafetyNet CTS Profile Error Probably Permanent
For those of us with unlocked or rooted devices, I have some bad news to report. Some very, very bad news!!!

John Wu, @topjohnwu, the creator of Magisk, just confirmed that the current SafetyNet CTS Profile error issue is probably permanent, and that it's unlikely to be fixed anytime soon because Google has significantly strengthened SafetyNet. He's confirmed that Google is now utilizing hardware-backed cryptography, specifically hardware-level key attestation, leveraging the device CPU's Trusted Execution Environment (TEE) for additional security.

Link to original post

Reactions: Ulver
To all who are using Redmi Note7 Pro, any feedback using this new rom?
Hello, I installed the Version Miui 20.3.5 it camera has constant errors. Some applications are also not working normally, you can use them but they close just like that. Will there be a patch to update the Bugs? The rest is fluid, I haven't seen any errors yet !!! Gcsm or Hypercam does not work !!!
785698c0b296b81588a5978f84eae7eb.jpg
cdac0d3f06e634d1c1f2cff3c159c8de.jpg
6ecdfd2d4cc890a46c2bed2e47d55820.jpg

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 7 Pro usando o Tapatalk

Reactions: kheebz
why is this ROM used as the device name china name? why its name is not MI9 LITE. is it very difficult to correct.
Because many users got Mi CC 9 from China... Why should we pick one above the other? We just leave it untouched. This is not important.

Off topic:
@ingbrzy , @Igor Eisberg you are very quiet these days. Are you ok? Hopefully no Corona problem!
We're fine. Personally, I got other stuff to take care of. I'm a feature dev to begin with, was never meant to be "customer support" rep on the forums.

Applies to any ROM and unlocked bootloader. You can continue to make any mod, but you will have to give up the apps and services that require a certified device. The game isn't worth it for me.

Try sq lite fix,,,,or the fix in post #270 works to pass safety net on magisk anyway, let me know how you get on

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk

1. the animation in the recent activity and notification isn't pretty well, low fps and lagging, I'm using mi 8 pro and miui 11 20.3.5, hope this will solve
2. I have heard the chinese version got a new full screen gesture like pixel, when will this rom update that feature

Try sq lite fix,,,,or the fix in post #270 works to pass safety net on magisk anyway, let me know how you get on

Yes, that's fine for today"s trick.
But about tomorrow not sure.
I had the feeling that this game was playable with Google and banking industry, but now I am convinced that game is close to be over.
We have to be serious about security ( OUR security!) and here we are not only cheating games software.

Reactions: pittrich67
The hidden core module...kinda worked,it passed safety net on magisk,...BUT my screen won't turn off it stays on when i have this model,when i remove it screen works normal,did that ever happen to you?? Or anyone with this problem?,its not working for me

it works, but Pogo don't load for no reason

Many thanks but after using this tricks Chrome browser is not opening anymore

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Can you please help me with a link to the right alpha build.. I need this new animations.

Hi,

download the new Launcher from 1st march (the error with the space character while typing messages no longer exists) and the new animations are included.

URL: MiuiHome.apk or use google-search for newer versions
Two issues: double click on the screen to lock the screen does not work and split screen is not working

Installation over an app:
Installation by your own:
  • rename it on your PC or device in "MiuiHome.apk"
  • copy it to your device if the file is on your PC - as example into download
  • start TWRP or any RootExplorer on your device and mount "System-Partion" as writeable
  • copy the new "MiuiHome.apk" into memory
  • change to directory "/system/priv-app/MiuiHome"
  • rename the old "MiuiHome.apk" to "MiuiHome.apk.bkp"
  • paste the new "MiuiHome.apk" into the folder
  • set the permisson to "664" on the "MiuiHome.apk" file
  • reboot
Now you can use the new launcher with animations and correct space character while typing

Regards Kater

here you can disable the visibility of the "white line"

Reactions: wills00
Status
Not open for further replies.