MIUI 11.2 20.3.5

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To those who have headache about cts profile=false, keep your patience, there's no workaround as of this moment in android Q rom. That's my problem as well. LMFAO!

I install safety patch but no effect.
2e8c96dc435658842cf874a0a2335fbf.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

To those who have headache about cts profile=false, keep your patience, there's no workaround as of this moment in android Q rom. That's my problem as well. LMFAO!

I dont have problems... everything is green and the sun is shining :)

Redmi Note 7 - after upgrade to Android 10 (January) TWRP lost access to memory - it was asking for password although the memory was not encrypted.
I had tried latest available TWRP and OrangeFox (on January), but no luck. After downloading latest MIUI I noticed there is a new version of OrangeFox. With this version no more password question and memory is accessible. MIUI update have been smooth.

So If anybody had problem with "encrypted" storage - try latest OrangeFox.

I don't think Bromite will allow me to open links from the Google Discover -1 screen?
Put it as your default browser,it should,,try it,or kiwi browser is good to,i think you have to remove chrome

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi. I have some problems with my Mi9 Pro 5G. With the new version I have lags if I unlock my phone. It took's 3 til 5 seconds till all the 4g etc. symbols are at the top of the screen. Anyonelse with this problem?

Because of lags I went back to version 20.2.27 for MI9Se. Seems like this version lags on all ROMs.
I tried to go back to same version on my MI9T Pro, but ended up in loop to TWRP (encryption....failure). No idea why I cannot go back for mi9tpro

Because of lags I went back to version 20.2.27 for MI9Se. Seems like this version lags on all ROMs.
I tried to go back to same version on my MI9T Pro, but ended up in loop to TWRP (encryption....failure). No idea why I cannot go back for mi9tpro

Format data, clean install…

Hello,

It's horror, with this update on my Mi MIX2, it is very very slow.

When I unlock my phone the touchscreen takes 3s before being active. The top bar with the time appears only 3s after unlocking, I think there is a link between the two.

Very weird

Best regard

Did you try to format data.... I had the same problem in history and a clean install was the solution

Did you try to format data.... I had the same problem in history and a clean install was the solution
If you wipe cache & dalvik the lag disapears...
But after one day or two it appears again..
So if you make a clean install maybe normal that you can't see the lag for a couple of days...

Exactly what I have examined, lag begins when battery reaches a certain level
I'm not sure if that is the case. The lag came back after a few hours and I am at 84% battery level and still have the problem.

I don't want to wipe dalvik constantly in order to not have lag. This is a very annoying bug and I hope it's solved on this week's release.

Enviado do meu MI 6 através do Tapatalk

Reactions: Putti
I'm not sure if that is the case. The lag came back after a few hours and I am at 84% battery level and still have the problem.

I don't want to wipe dalvik constantly in order to not have lag. This is a very annoying bug and I hope it's solved on this week's release.

Enviado do meu MI 6 através do Tapatalk
I hope it too , my mi6 have 2 years :'(

Reactions: Pulseczar
Status
Not open for further replies.