MIUI 11.2 20.3.5

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This news is a week old and already reported on this forum countless times. Moderators, help!

Inviato dal mio MI 9 utilizzando Tapatalk
Right on! At least this explains it in more detail. Also, this specific news is from yesterday, not a week old.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

This new info is very disturbing for all the members here. Any comments from the devs? Please don't remain silent...

Right on! At least this explains it in more detail. Also, this specific news is from yesterday, not a week old.

Yesterday I put on this forum the link of the Twitter declarations of John Wu, pseudonym of the developer and creator of Magisk. John knows Android by heart. The XDA news is a summary of what John said on Twitter yesterday. I had already published the very official source.

Reactions: LOLO9393
And in two days someone will wake up and say that CTS fails and cannot be resolved by publishing some other useless article. Check management is now tied to the SoC and it would take a hardware trick to cheat. So there is no way to fix it with updates.

It's official: modding is dead for those who want to continue using 100% Google services.

Yesterday I put on this forum the link of the Twitter declarations of John Wu, pseudonym of the developer and creator of Magisk. John knows Android by heart. The XDA news is a summary of what John said on Twitter yesterday. I had already published the very official source.

Looks like this article goes into more detail than what was said on Twitter.

But I agree, looks like no more 100% use of Google Services.

k20 pro here using 20.3.5
Working perfectly.
for me, it was the best version so far.
great job devs
Thanks

Hi,

download the new Launcher from 1st march (the error with the space character while typing messages no longer exists) and the new animations are included.

URL: MiuiHome.apk or use google-search for newer versions
Two issues: double click on the screen to lock the screen does not work and split screen is not working

Installation over an app:
Installation by your own:
  • rename it on your PC or device in "MiuiHome.apk"
  • copy it to your device if the file is on your PC - as example into download
  • start TWRP or any RootExplorer on your device and mount "System-Partion" as writeable
  • copy the new "MiuiHome.apk" into memory
  • change to directory "/system/priv-app/MiuiHome"
  • rename the old "MiuiHome.apk" to "MiuiHome.apk.bkp"
  • paste the new "MiuiHome.apk" into the folder
  • set the permisson to "664" on the "MiuiHome.apk" file
  • reboot
Now you can use the new launcher with animations and correct space character while typing

Regards Kater

here you can disable the visibility of the "white line"

No more passing safety net.

I do not understand too much of the subject but, we could not definitively ignore the almighty Google?

@Igor Eisberg with the recent launching of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max, one of the features that i love most is that stock camera now supports RAW file...my question is, can this be ported in our rom for other xiaomi phones? hopefully YES

Battery consumption has been reduced. That's great, but I have found some issues:
- Slowed app drawer.
- Start screen (launcher) takes a long time to load after turn on the screen (after some time without use).
- Today I found one ghost notification. Already I checked this, but icon does not disappear.

IMG_20200312_151257.jpg

Screenshot_2020-03-12-15-12-17-316_com.brave.browser.jpg

Tested in Mi8

Ayuda. Tengo instalada la versión semanal. Pero cada vez que llega una nueva actualización, trato de actualizar. No se inicia y me envía directamente a recovery. Tengo Xiaomi k20 pro

I went back to the stable EU.ROM 11.0.15 since the latest developer beta 20.3.5 is buggy as hell on the Mi 10. Biggest issue for me is, that the volume slider does barely respond and sound just cuts off at a certain level.

I went back to the stable EU.ROM 11.0.15 since the latest developer beta 20.3.5 is buggy as hell on the Mi 10. Biggest issue for me is, that the volume slider does barely respond and sound just cuts off at a certain level.
Me with my Mi 9 too. However, in the current discussion about the settings of the further development of magisk, there is no question of going back to custom ROM anyway. At least for those who need certification for gpay.

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.