MIUI 12.0 20.4.30 - First MIUI 12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks all work good!
Ps. Had to format internal storage with only wipe my mi9 don't booted (from last stable EU)

Last edited:
How to change the boot animation? and is this the official theme manager for eu rom? there is no options to change the boot animations
f19688e4c1b7e85db0ff5b97be8820a7.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Mi 9 lite instaled, and everything working fine after some ajustments. It's only me ir that control center thing is useless... Disabled. Ahhh many thanks for devs

Enviado do meu MI CC 9 através do Tapatalk

Yep, in full screen display settings but you will lose quick switching gesture between apps

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk
Yes, like described in post #224. And you won't loose quick switch gesture (at least if you're on fullscreen gestures) ;)

I had the xiaomi.eu 11, downloaded the beta 12 china official and flash via twrp, it worked normal, I downloaded the xiaomi.eu 12 and flash via twrp, the device was in bootloop, k20 pro.

No simple option for it but there are two alternatives:

1. Disable full screen gesture control that disables edge swipe up for Google assistant

2. Settings > Apps > Manage apps > Default apps > Assist and voice input > Assist app > set to none

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk
Thanks!
Number 1 option not working because setting to disable swipe up is missing.
Option 2 working fine.

I found a bug compered to Chinese ROM. On Dark mode the setting "Adjust contrast automatically" and "Adjust wallpaper to Dark mode" is always ON (changing has no effect). It can not be tuned off on K30 pro

How to have round icons same as EU stock?!
There is a lots of choice in theme app but I would like to have same icons but rounded

Reactions: Ryoma
After the first boot, my phone did funny things, however a reboot fixed these.
Animations are a bit choppy, but for a first beta I think that's totally acceptable.
One bug I've noticed is Youtube/Twitch popout windows are not working. I know that's a MIUI issue, so I won't file an "official" bug report here.

How to have round icons same as EU stock?!
There is a lots of choice in theme app but I would like to have same icons but rounded

if u mean like in limitless theme in Chinese or Stock rom, i do not think that is avaible in EU rom

Status
Not open for further replies.