MIUI 12.0 20.4.30 - First MIUI 12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is "Other"? It's eating our Internal Storage. There was no such issue with MIUI 11 and I cannot find any info on what is this
9c63ecc96f6660b08827bb47aebcd907.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 UD using Tapatalk

Actually i go into Menu -> Manage Partitions -> Data (ok) -> Change FS -> F2FS -> Format Data and then the problem fixed. I use (02-01-2019)twrp_v323-4_nitrogen_nijel8-MOD.img un-official TWRP from XDA and on top the latest OrangeFox 10.1. Is there any newer TWRP that works better?
Its hard to say when i don't know what device you have

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk

Hello,
created icons with "Awesome Icons", with chrome and created widget with "Digital clock widget Xperia" disappear after some time. For me they disappeared after the night.

Thanks to the developers for this image!

I noticed one thing. The volume control is very difficult to adjust, as it can only be moved minimally on the display. Perhaps this could be changed.

Thanks.

Hello,
I locked two apps in 'recent apps' but next day recent apps were clear. After opening the apps the lock appears next to the app. There is something wrong. Mi9

Guys, I have Pixel Experience now on my MI 9. How can I install this?
Flash by TWRP? What i have to format and clean before flashing?

Hi... Thank you for the great work! Dirty flashed it on my Redmi K20 Pro (previously on latest MIUI 11 EU ROM, then did Wipe Cache and Dalvik after MIUI 12 installation), and everything works great as is... Haven't experienced any major bugs so far... However, when I was about to play one of my games, I found that its screen size is reduced (as you can see on the black area on the first two images attached)...Before on MIUI 11, World of Dragon Nest game fully utilizes my phone's screen display. But now in MIUI 12, it doesn't... I attached sample pictures of it... kindly view them please... Other games works fine nonetheless... Checked the game's settings per se, but no changes were done... Just wondering if this is a bug or what? Hope you can address it on the next updates...

Oh sorry, my bad, it's a Mi Max 3!

Στάλθηκε από το MI MAX 3 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Τα ίδια και εδώ max 3
Same problems here but that's ok i can live 1-2 weeks with that
Disable the notification center and for the volume install this

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-03-11-21-42-349_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-03-11-21-42-349_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    293.8 KB · Views: 191
what i mean is in official there are 3 options for backup and restore settings, device, computer and usb device/like external drive... but here in eu build only 2 options, computer and device....
View attachment 29337
Thanks for the info, will check it to see if it's hidden for some reason.

also the icon for terminal emulator is broken
pls see attach screenshot
View attachment 29336
We have no control over the icons. We don't touch them on MIUI 12.

Reactions: Ryoma
Status
Not open for further replies.