MIUI 12.0 20.4.30 - First MIUI 12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just uninstall the Android Auto app, reboot phone and your banking apps should work thereafter. That's what I did to get mine to work.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
Spoke too soon. My banking app has stopped working again!

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

The arb is still on 4 i hear so yes but why you want to go back? Install this app for volume disable control center and you're ok for a few weeks until next update.

Of course as it is known official MIUI issue

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Thanks for the answers, I did not install the new MIUI 12 yet, I think I will wait until some issues will be fixed in the next releases.

The problem is that you need to understand is: The moment you install beta build you are testing it. So enstead of complaining just write whats wrong in the ROM that they can work on it and solve the problems, or avoid installing beta builds.
Wrong.
Go to read what is a beta in cycle of software.
These bugs arent of beta state, these bugs are before of pre-alpha, Indeed they are parts of the errors to be fixed in the development state, you dont realize what Is Camera Api broken and Banking apps broken. These type of errors arent of beta state, but they are of pre-pre-alpha.
And you again Need to understand this, they arent bugs of beta MIUI 12, they are bugs of modifications by Xiaomi.eu team, this mean that if MIUI 12 was stable you had the Same identical problems because xiaomi.eu team didnt test before to release and because they created these problems, no Xiaomi MIUI team, but xiaomi.eu team.
Also if is a beta, developers test always the software before to release to users...
The UAT that Is what se are doing now Is used to see others things, no these type of errors, and now i dont explain you the theory back.
Learn alone what Is a development cycle Life if you want..
The point of my critic Is not because there are these problems, the point Is that they didnt test before to release.
I hope Is clear now and Im Tired to repeat every time the same things.

Last edited:
First of all a big thanks to devs for their great effort

for now have two things to report for redmi note 5 (clean install),
1) volume of the sound by sliding your finger don't work
2) translation problem on phone / contacts app, the vertical list of letters at the right side is on english language (not Greek) so not working
also i think have more used ram about 10-20% more (at standby )
also settings for notify for app behavior (notify about sensitive actions of an app) is disabled
also on font size settings the M (medium) size is missing

Another bug found today... Screen brightness doesn't recover to normal values (being in auto) when phone goes from aod to lock screen. Screen stays dark, only after full unlock screen recovers to normal brightness level.
When this happens fod sometimes do not recognizes input.

Phone is K20 Pro

Enviado do meu Redmi K20 Pro através do Tapatalk

Reactions: Putti
Thank you very much working very well in Mi9T to be the first beta you have to do a clean installation, keep it up team

Hello,
I use french operator FREE and since the upgrade to miui12 the app visual voice mail cannot detect sim card information to use visual voice mail

No problem before update

Edit I am on mi mix3

Last edited:
It is necessary to remove the references to the Italian translation, as it is incorrect. MIUI It no longer deals with translation.
Screenshot_2020-05-04-14-35-27-705_com.quoord.tapatalkpro.activity.jpg

Inviato dal mio Mi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

This cannot be quite right. On my MiMix 2s, which does not have an Amoled screen, these wallpapers where included in this version. They work well (and look terrific btw)
On my Mi 9T, which comes with Amoled and AOD, the wallpapers where NOT part of this Version. I can only assume, the Devs forgot to add them in every single package (its only a little add-on anyway).

as I understood only SD845+ are enabled :)

Reactions: Motox
messages are not displayed while playing game. Overall poor performance on Mi Mix 3

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-04-16-43-57-762_com.activision.callofduty.shooter.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-04-16-43-57-762_com.activision.callofduty.shooter.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 171
Weird, second time I clean flash it, and I still can't access internal storage. I can't download files, download apps on Play Store or even take pictures on the stock camera. Even if I connect it on USB, it doesn't show absolutely anything after I select "Internal Storage". It doesn't even show how much has been used and how much memory is still free

What have I done wrong? I cleared everything then flashed the latest ROM.

Correct path seems to be /data/media/0, but the path the system seems to use is /storage/emulated/0. the directory "/storage" is empty.

Edit: Fix contexts in TWRP did the trick.

Last edited:
Wooow...Thanks a million devs this rom for lavender is super fast and fluid...niceeeee. Just some few bugs to squash but overall nice work.
just noted that play store does not show any notification,any fix for this?

Hugh claps for xiaomi.eu developers. Thanks so much for this ROM.
Mi9t bugs after dirty update:
-Not able to share pictures in socials from Gallery (nothing happens when clic on whatsap, Gmail or others)
-Themes.apk: fonts market view not able to be seen in dark mode (you see everything black. Fonts don't change from black)
- Animations a little laggy in 1x speed. Turned to 1,5x speed and better but too slow for me.
-Battery: drains a little bit more than latest weekly MIUI11.
-New AOD from market don't show notifications.

Congratulations again. So lucky for the best MIUI we can have.

Reactions: Androidgye
link download on google play store please for replace this app statistics battery yes or no?
Meaningless because ALL Play store battery apk get from embedded application the numbers they calculate. they are wrong the same!

Status
Not open for further replies.