MIUI 12.0 20.4.30 - First MIUI 12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dirty installation. After initial startup, gestures do not work. Reboot and everything works fine.
Thanks to all the Xiaomi.eu team for Miui 12.
As always, making a better world.
Xiaomi Mi8.

Hi. Thanks for your work.

I'm using Mi8 with MIUI 12 by xiaomi.eu | 20.4.30 Beta.

When I try to put my Xiaomi account, I always have a message:
'Cannot connect to the network'
But I do have a network connection.
Without this I can't sync my MiCloud data.
Any help? Thank you.

Edit: It was not an operating system problem, it was my Pihole problem.

Last edited:
I've a problem with security bank app. The app displays a message saying there is a screen filter app installed...
same there MI Note 10 pro
dark mode is OFF.
When I turn on dark mode, the bank application works normally!!

Hello,
I have problems setting permission for contacts on Mi9.
WhatsApp is only allowed to access contacts while using the app. So every time I open WhatsApp I have to update the contact list that I can see the contacts.
I want that WhatsApp is allowed to access contacts the whole time like before, but there isn't an option for it.

Hello,
I have problems setting permission for contacts on Mi9.
WhatsApp is only allowed to access contacts while using the app. So every time I open WhatsApp I have to update the contact list that I can see the contacts.
I want that WhatsApp is allowed to access contacts the whole time like before, but there isn't an option for it.

Go in permissions of whatsapp, enable all permisions.

Reactions: darki
I've a problem with security bank app. The app displays a message saying there is a screen filter app installed...

Never happened to me.
Same happens to me. My credit card app (diners) wont start .I disable "display over other apps" permision for floating windows ,reboot and credit card app is working again until i use floating windows again.

Reactions: zadock
How do I turn global dark mode off? I don't want to turn it off manually for each app.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

I've only two word :
- wonderful !
- thank you !

I've just upgraded my MI8, all perfect and the new Miui 12 is amazing !
now i'm upgrading my MI9 ... hope all goes well also on this

FYI, i've done a dirty upgrade from MIUI 10 to latest MIUI 11 and from MIUI 11 to this MIUI 12 :)

Reactions: Yannick97121
Why you don't make a Rom For Redmi Note 8 Pro
Update regarding HMnote8Pro MTK [begonia] support:
- We dropped support for HMnote8Pro MTK [begonia] due to a lot of bricks caused by installing TWRP or Magisk or any other mods.. MTK does not allow to boot to Fastboot if something "goes wrong" and users are forced to flash images via SPFlash Tool EDL mode which is locked by Xiaomi for few authorized accounts only.. so for safety of users, we will not release any ROMs for this device..
PS: We do not recommend buying MTK devices if you want to use our ROMs..

Working flawlessly in the Mi 9, dirty flashed-wipe dalvik
The wallpaper animation is so f cool.
Thank you devs

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

At the moment I have the latest eu weekly version of miui 11, do I have to do a clean installation to switch to MIUI 12 or can I do a dirty flash?
i've done a dirty upgrade and all goes well ... i suggest always to remove the lock password before the major upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.