MIUI 12.0 20.4.30 - First MIUI 12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just flashed this ROM but on first boot i always get this message screen: Encryption was interrupted and can't complete. As a result, the data on your phone is no longer accessible. And tells me to make a factory reset and restore my data voa Google account. There's a big "ERASE ALL DATA" button in the middle of the screen but does nothing. Well, i went into OrangeFox recovery, wiped everything except my microSD, reflalsed an d same proble occured. It's strange, i have done the exactly same steps to flash Stable Xiaomi.eu MIUI11 and worked fine. Any help?

Hello,
I have problems setting permission for contacts on Mi9.
WhatsApp is only allowed to access contacts while using the app. So every time I open WhatsApp I have to update the contact list that I can see the contacts.
I want that WhatsApp is allowed to access contacts the whole time like before, but there isn't an option for it.
Same problem

Redmi Note 7 - Lavendar - This release is absolutely bad for me. and the previous 20.3.26 same s**t. So i return to 20.3.19 ок :) I don`t give a **** for miui 12. This morning i have worked phone. Now i have a many bugs. No, thank you guys but i return to 20.3.19 this is the best release. I gonna wait 1 monts for exemple to fix all bugs. :) So see ya after 1 monts probably nobody gonna die if i dont updaite 1 monts no ? :) See ya and thanks for the time.

Last edited:
Hi guys I've last xiaomi.eu miui11 on my mi9se, please could you give me feedback about miui 12? I need to format all data before install this new version or I can install on my miui11?

Thanks
You can install via twrp, no need to format data

how can I remove the empty space under the keyboard? thanks

This isn't good then the camera not working. I will switch back to Miui 11. (Mi 10 Pro)
sorry for my bad english.

Wasnt there supposed to be a nav bar in the new miui 12 ? Cus i just flashed the new update but i cant seem to find the option for the nav bar

Skickat från min Redmi K20 via Tapatalk
Swipe the chin line on the bottom.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

I installed MIUI 11 stable rom 11.0.8 can I switch to MIUI 12 WEEKLY 20.4.30 what should I do? Can I install it through TWRP?

I installed MIUI 11 stable rom 11.0.8 can I switch to MIUI 12 WEEKLY 20.4.30 what should I do? Can I install it through TWRP?
It's recommended to do a clean flash:

1) "Wipe" menu -> "Format Data" button in TWRP
2) Reboot to TWRP
3) Put 20.4.30 ROM (zip) and flash it in TWRP
4) Reboot your phone. Done!

Of course, you would better do a backup before (use the new "Migrate" app then copy "Migrate" folder on your PC, and/or use Google Backup).

;)

Very nice to see Mi6 here :)
I am trying to download without any success, even with the direct, I am getting stuck at 1.67GB, after hours ...
Any ideas?

After 10 times, finally I get normal download speed... Hope it will end...

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Very nice to see Mi6 here :)
I am trying to download without any success, even with the direct, I am getting stuck at 1.67GB, after hours ...
Any ideas?

I've downloaded from sourceforge, it was slow but complete.

hello:
in mi10 global.......
no camera, FC having done 2 factory reset, no gestures in launch stock, in pocolaunch if they work gestures..
fc does not work with googlecam

otherwise incredible.....
Thanks a lot

Last edited:
Reactions: Pelayo
For some strange reason comming from CN Beta 20.4.30 full wipe /not internal after installing this rom my internal get alla encrypted (strange characters for folder names)

Can somehow fix this without wiping internal storage?

Status
Not open for further replies.