MIUI 12.0 20.4.30 - First MIUI 12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to Xiaomi (not EU) you cannot update existing system apps from unofficial sources. I wanted to update mail app but damn, got this error message

Thanks to Xiaomi (not EU) you cannot update existing system apps from unofficial sources. I wanted to update mail app but damn, got this error message
for update existing system apps you can use the mi app store (i have installed version 8.8.3), just install it as normal app, also you have auto update option

Last edited:
Reactions: Giuskiller995
you can use the mi app store, just install it aw normal app
Yeah i know, but i always used apkmirror. Anyway thanks for the help, it's a nonsense change to me. A simple user just waits for OTA...will never ever search for apks so no need to worry for security. Btw they did that so...

Another question, someone said that a clean flash may fix the bugs is right? Because all the bugs that are not fixed after a reboot, are still persistent right now. I might try if someone confirms

@Igor Eisberg GPay, Amazon Pay has an issue...
but a little trick as posted below helps to solve it

Try to disable full screen gestures,configure Gpay and activate gestures back on. Worked here on mi 9.

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

And some indians friends tried it and the result is this...

Its working, but for every gpay transaction we'll have to switch Back to traditional navigation buttons...

based on this, why screen gestures has an effect on this banking apps?
by the way, some indian friends said that the issue is eu rom doesnt give device info permission to gpay app....

Last edited:
for update existing system apps you can use the mi app store (i have installed version 8.8.3), just install it as normal app

download SAI (split apks installer) from playstore, open settings, choose ROOT installation method, then install your system app using that app the usual way....
and it will success

Reactions: thanfun
Redmi Note 5 MIUI 12: The firmware is not fully translated, with bugs, as they say the first pancake is always a lump))

Last edited:
Reactions: Giuskiller995
Use mixplorer file manager and you can just install the system app with it

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk

i cannot use app mandiri online (banking)
notification "insert first the sim card"
i think this problem is more secure on permision
anybody can help?
thx
Same here, I cannot use mandiri online too. Do you have solved this problem?

Same here, I cannot use mandiri online too. Do you have solved this problem?
not yet. if u find way to fix it, plz info to me. thanks

ps : before this, on miui 12 china beta, i look this problem too,
i forget how to fix that, after set something on security , this app can running well :)

Last edited:
Reactions: tino leonardi
Hi! Thanks for the ROM. The recent apps button is not working in the mi max 3. Anyone has the same issue??

Enviado desde mi MI MAX 3 mediante Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.