MIUI 12.0 20.4.30 - First MIUI 12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So far so good on my MI6, the only thing that currently does not work is mifit notifications on my amazfit bip
Deny and re-allow notification access for mi fit.

Regards

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

[QUOTE = "zuhero, message: 539561, membre: 247399"]
Rechercher des styles de volume dans Play Store
[/CITATION]
Which for example??
Just write this in play store:
"Volume Styles "
i mean, that's the name of the app in play store.

Hi... Thank you for the great work! Dirty flashed it on my Redmi K20 Pro (previously on latest MIUI 11 EU ROM, then did Wipe Cache and Dalvik after MIUI 12 installation), and everything works great as is... Haven't experienced any major bugs so far... However, when I was about to play one of my games, I found that its screen size is reduced (as you can see on the black area on the first two images attached)...Before on MIUI 11, World of Dragon Nest game fully utilizes my phone's screen display. But now in MIUI 12, it doesn't... I attached sample pictures of it... kindly view them please... Other games works fine nonetheless... Checked the game's settings per se, but no changes were done... Just wondering if this is a bug or what? Hope you can address it on the next updates...

View attachment 29342View attachment 29343View attachment 29344View attachment 29345
Erase all data from the app. I installed exactly like you and hbo go and some other app has some minor problems so I erase data and everything back to normal.

Last edited:
I'm going back to version 11. This version, at least on the Mi 10 series, is unmanageable, too many problems, completely broken.
You should try the build before releasing it ... here we are many to download it , trusting your work, instead we all found ourselves with a unusable phone.
That's why the links were deleted, but now too late, the damage was done, much more attention had to be paid first, everyone has downloaded it, you had to try it first, and I hope you learn from mistakes, and the next one before being released will be tested.

Last edited:
Xiaomi MI9 Pro 5G Installation failed, now in Bootloop.
Message in TWRP: Updater process ended with ERROR: 7

I'm going back to version 11. This version, at least on the Mi 10 series, is unmanageable, too many problems, completely broken.
You should try the build before releasing it ... here we are many to download it , trusting your work, instead we all found ourselves with a dead phone.
That's why the links were deleted, but now too late, the damage was done, much more attention had to be paid first, everyone has downloaded it, you had to try it first, and I hope you learn from mistakes, and the next one before being released will be tested.
Don't be rude. Its a build on closed beta. Bugs are unavoidable. What did you expect? That the build will be stable and ready to use? Be thankful that they have released it in the first place after all the hardwork they have done. Its not like you are paying for that.

hola bueno en primer lugar gracias por el excelente trabajo realizado, tengo el redmi note 7 y el centro de control de uso no funciona, si pones el viejo si funciona pero el nuevo no funciona, todo está vacío
En mi 9T pensaba lo mismo, pero si deslizas en la parte arriba izq hacia abajo, se abren las notificaciones, y si lo haces en la parte arriba derecha hacia abajo se despliega el control center, pruebalo a ver, yo tambien pensaba que no me iba, pero realmente no lo sabia utilizar, ya me cuentas

Reactions: juolen
You should try the build before releasing it ... here we are many to download it , trusting your work, instead we all found ourselves with a dead phone.
Wait... a dead phone?? That's BS.
The cam is not working - the rest seems to be ok.
And don't forget, it's a build, based on a closed beta.
So it's not for daily use, nor the masses - and everybody should keep that in mind.

Incredible Rom, running very well in my Lavender, so far this was the only mistake I found, the calculator does not open!

Reactions: upslon
I hope you're intelligent enough to understand this: miui 12 =closed beta = not stable = annoying bug better to wait till full stable

Reactions: tonime
Just installed on my Mi Max 3, dirty flashing over the last MIUI 11 build. Took a couple of reboots to get everything working smoothly, but now it's perfect. Hate Control Centre as expected, so I'm glad that Xiaomi left the option for a standard notification panel. Root with Magisk still works properly.

Reactions: Ted presley
I have bootloop trying to install over the last EEA Stable on mi9t, any ideas ?

I have wipe data , then reboot into recovery, then install the rom, but bootloop
you cant install beta over stable. you have to wipe your internal memory and system and everything. If you want to update, either wait for stable version or install your last rom again and backup your internal files then wipe everything and install this rom

Wait... a dead phone?? That's BS.
The cam is not working - the rest seems to be ok.
And don't forget, it's a build, based on a closed beta.
So it's not for daily use, nor the masses - and everybody should keep that in mind.
Camera Api dont work, do you know what mean? Every app or settings that use Camera dont work, whatsapp, i cant use whatsapp web, i cant do video call, Skype, duo, i cant set facial unlock, i cant scan documents from photo, i have to add other details?
Second, all banking apps are broken, so i cant pay nothing.
You think that arent important these 2 things? Its not enough? Smartphone are used not only text and call, specially in this period with covid, instead are the most used actions did Daily, pay and video call.
These are the 2 bugs most important, but there are others and others, and there Is a big lag in all, many freeze.
And speak about closed beta its wrong, because all this problems arent of closed beta, MIUI 12 work great, it havent these bugs . These are bugs of mod .eu, so or its closed or its stable dont change nothing because arent bugs of original rom, they should be Also in a stable build because they are created from mods of .eu team.
One of the rulers of software developing Is test before to release, or before uat, but they didnt.
And i dont want speak or answer anymore to others people that complain about my post.
I know what I'm talking about, because I work in this world and I don't accept the attack of people who don't know me and don't know what I do every day, I speak with an expert eye, not by a normal user.
Mine is a constructive criticism that is needed not to make mistakes in the future, and so it must be taken.
And it is also to safeguard you users, who certainly do not bother you, because you do not have this device, because very few people still have the mi 10. It doesn't change anything for me to write these things, from now on I will certainly be much less confident with these builds, but I write them mainly so as not to repeat this huge mistake again.

Last edited:
I believe so... I came from Pixel experience and YouTube was working fine on Google discovery in home feed...

Enviado do meu Redmi K20 Pro através do Tapatalk
Managed to workaround this. Just go to your Google account settings from within google feed and disable auto play on videos.

Enviado do meu Redmi K20 Pro através do Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.