• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Text over text ON PT-PT

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-04-09-02-55-227_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-04-09-02-55-227_com.instagram.android.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 175
Sorry: FYI: IF you reboot the phone it will work ( except VOLTE )

Mi 9: VoLTE & VoWiFi are working when you disable the carrier check and enable the two features under Settings - SIM cards & mobile networks - Provider. And of course the provider must also support both modes of operation.

Disable Carrier check:
  • VoLTE: *#*#86583#*#*
  • VoWiFi/WLAN-Anrufe: *#*#869434#*#*
However, the icon for VoLTE is not displayed, but the icon for VoWiFi appears.

MIUI-12-VoLTE-Vo-WiFi-Mi-9-1.jpg

Anyone else experiencing fast battery drain on Redmi Note 7 (lavender)?
I'm not saying it's draining super fast but definitely faster than latest MIUI 11 beta 20.3.26 by Xiaomi.eu.

When installed I only wiped caches, not data or internal storage. Could that be a problem?

Thanks!
Same here.
Lost almost 10% battery over night, even though the phone was 7 hours in flight-mode.
I've "dirty flashed" like you, but I'm too lazy to check the battery drain with a "wiped" phone...

I solved the problem by uninstalling android auto app. Android auto uses screen overlay feature, seems that banking apps don't like that.
I have Android auto installed and my bank app works just fine (Santander Portugal).

Enviado do meu Redmi K20 Pro através do Tapatalk

I have Android auto installed and my bank app works just fine (Santander Portugal).

I had problems with ECC mobile and m-zaba apps in Croatia.
Full screen gestures are also causing problems sometimes.

I had problems with ECC mobile and m-zaba apps in Croatia.
Full screen gestures are also causing problems sometimes.
I have also full screen gestures and no problem with any app due to that...

Same here.
Lost almost 10% battery over night, even though the phone was 7 hours in flight-mode.
I've "dirty flashed" like you, but I'm too lazy to check the battery drain with a "wiped" phone...
Do you chef if u have autostart for applications ?

I clean flashed on my Mi9 SE. Seems a bit laggy from opening apps to typing, everything seems to be slower than 11. And I can't get the action bar at the bottom to work? There is the bar but I can't do anything with it.

Another thing: what is the correct way to clean flash a ROM here? I read different approaches. What do I have to format exactly?

I clean flashed on my Mi9 SE. Seems a bit laggy from opening apps to typing, everything seems to be slower than 11. And I can't get the action bar at the bottom to work? There is the bar but I can't do anything with it.

Another thing: what is the correct way to clean flash a ROM here? I read different approaches. What do I have to format exactly?
I came from Pixel experience and simply formatted data and made the usual wipes (cache/dalvik).

Usually that's all it needs...

At the end guys, i made a clean install, wiped data, factory reset, cleaned cache/dalvik and re installed MIUI 12. All the bugs are gone, including the one that lend "Updates" app to crash, except the volume slider that is still unresponsove. That's amazing anyway for me, at least i can use my phone now. For everyone's got problems i can just say do a backup and try clean install. Should solve all the major issues.

Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro - 20.4.30 - My feedback after weekend (sorry for my english)

- Battery drain very fast
- Gesture mode not working or very buggy
- Youtube not working (still loading)
- Lot of banking apps not working (i think because about the touch/responding problem from Gesture mode)
- After use Superwallpaper - AOD switches automatically off after a restart
- Camera not working and close force
- Some translation problems in the super wallpapers
- Whole system very buggy
- After change animation mode in developer system from 1x to 0,5 - not working
- Also a wipe didn't help here.

I changed back to MIUI 11, and this time to Stable Rom and not weekly. I spent to much times with all this updates and repair systems -.-
Please remove the links for Mi 10 Pro 20.4.30, there are serveral big problems.

Do you chef if u have autostart for applications ?
Same here on lavender.
I have no app in automatic start but it seems, even seeing the battery graph, that the mobile phone does not go into deep sleep. But the drain is not very fast. I do a dirty flash and maybe a wipe can solve it.

Drop menu from right side, possible remove/edit big mobile button?
Can i set hotspot or gps button?
(Mi6)

Camera Api dont work, do you know what mean? Every app or settings that use Camera dont work, whatsapp, i cant use whatsapp web, i cant do video call, Skype, duo, i cant set facial unlock, i cant scan documents from photo, i have to add other details?
Second, all banking apps are broken, so i cant pay nothing.
You think that arent important these 2 things? Its not enough? Smartphone are used not only text and call, specially in this period with covid, instead are the most used actions did Daily, pay and video call.
These are the 2 bugs most important, but there are others and others, and there Is a big lag in all, many freeze.
And speak about closed beta its wrong, because all this problems arent of closed beta, MIUI 12 work great, it havent these bugs . These are bugs of mod .eu, so or its closed or its stable dont change nothing because arent bugs of original rom, they should be Also in a stable build because they are created from mods of .eu team.
One of the rulers of software developing Is test before to release, or before uat, but they didnt.
And i dont want speak or answer anymore to others people that complain about my post.
I know what I'm talking about, because I work in this world and I don't accept the attack of people who don't know me and don't know what I do every day, I speak with an expert eye, not by a normal user.
Mine is a constructive criticism that is needed not to make mistakes in the future, and so it must be taken.
And it is also to safeguard you users, who certainly do not bother you, because you do not have this device, because very few people still have the mi 10. It doesn't change anything for me to write these things, from now on I will certainly be much less confident with these builds, but I write them mainly so as not to repeat this huge mistake again.
I agree, these bugs are not in the original beta.
The camera on the Mi 10 Pro in eu is screwed up since latest stable MIUI 11.
Don't know what's going on...
After having a good and refreshing sleep last night I fully understand your point.
So I apologize for being offensive in that way.
But to defend team XIaomi.eu, since the beta launch on April, 27th, everybody was like: Where is your version? Give it now! We want it immediately!
So I think XIaomi.eu was too hasty with baking something together.
I also expect the next version to be way better.

Last edited:
Hi,
i've miui12 rom since saturday on my redmi note 7. Very good job. Battery works good. I have a question:my phone doesn't support superwallpaper so i've downloaded the apk. They work great but if i use the dark mode and i remove the voice "adjust wallpaper to dark mode" in dark mode settings, the wallpaper continue stay dark. Is that a bug or Is that because my phone doesn't support superwallpaper and the apk isn't full compatible with them? Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-04-11-29-04-498_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-04-11-29-04-498_com.android.settings.jpg
    284.9 KB · Views: 212
  • Screenshot_2020-05-04-11-29-25-527_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-04-11-29-25-527_com.miui.home.jpg
    981 KB · Views: 249
Hi,
i've miui12 rom since saturday on my redmi note 7. Very good job. Battery works good. I have a question:my phone doesn't support superwallpaper so i've downloaded the apk. They work great but if i use the dark mode and i remove the voice "adjust wallpaper to dark mode" in dark mode settings, the wallpaper continue stay dark. Is that a bug or Is that because my phone doesn't support superwallpaper and the apk isn't full compatible with them? Thanks.
Here's how you can put a super Wallpaper for RN7

Status
Not open for further replies.