MIUI 12.0 20.4.30 - First MIUI 12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
i installed this version today and it worked fine. (with magisk 20.4)
Then i read that with the newest magisk canary version the banking apps should work again.
I updated the app in magisk manager on canary channel and installed the latest canary via the app.
Since then only reboots after pin and unlocking.
Then i installed the rom again and rebooted. (this time without root) and the same Problem.
Then i made wipe cache/dalvik/ AND system and reinstalled the rom.
Still restarting.
The phone starts i can enter the pin and a few seconds after unlocking it freeze and reboot.
If i do not unlock nothing happens.
Anybody got ideas?

Maybe the magisk app? can i uninstall it in recovery?

Desaster
If you use OrangeFox as recovery you have this opportunity

Bugs in mi8:
- When displaying multimedia or increasing or decreasing the buttons, the sound bar hardly moves.
- The name of contacts on whatsapp is not always available.

I really liked the Miui 12 Beta from Xiaomi.eu ... it looks fantastic on my Lavander.

I am very happy with this great Project that resulted in this fantastic work, with a lot of commitment and dedication.

However I have a doubt, I realized that in the description of Rom, there is an information that exists that "Loading Sound" was added by which I understand to be "Startup Sounds".

However, in Miui China in the Themes application there is this function of Startup Sounds, while in the Applications themes I do not see them appear. There is a hidden function that allows you to enable this function. I already tried to install some themes complete with boot sound and bootanimation, but these functions are still not shown. I ran a test and installed the Miui 12 China Themes app and even then these functions are still hidden.
Wouldn't Boot Sound be available for Lavander (Redmi Note 7)?
I really like the startup sound on my Lavander, Could anyone help to clarify this doubt?

As for the rest, I can only thank the developers, moderators and administrators, for this fantastic work that is Miui 12 beta from Xiaomi.eu.

Thank you!!

Reactions: Arietc
I really liked the Miui 12 Beta from Xiaomi.eu ... it looks fantastic on my Lavander.

I am very happy with this great Project that resulted in this fantastic work, with a lot of commitment and dedication.

However I have a doubt, I realized that in the description of Rom, there is an information that exists that "Loading Sound" was added by which I understand to be "Startup Sounds".

View attachment 29455

However, in Miui China in the Themes application there is this function of Startup Sounds, while in the Applications themes I do not see them appear. There is a hidden function that allows you to enable this function. I already tried to install some themes complete with boot sound and bootanimation, but these functions are still not shown. I ran a test and installed the Miui 12 China Themes app and even then these functions are still hidden.
Wouldn't Boot Sound be available for Lavander (Redmi Note 7)?
I really like the startup sound on my Lavander, Could anyone help to clarify this doubt?

As for the rest, I can only thank the developers, moderators and administrators, for this fantastic work that is Miui 12 beta from Xiaomi.eu.

Thank you!!
Boot sound was always available in MIUI 11 and still available in MIUI 12, just go through themes app, previously on miui 11 it was in customize theme and u can choose boot sound to any tone u want , now on miui 12 go to my account then theme components and choose boot audio .

Regards
b67ba6f8497908a16f70507fa2f23fd4.jpg

Sent from my Mi9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk

Hi,
i installed this version today and it worked fine. (with magisk 20.4)
Then i read that with the newest magisk canary version the banking apps should work again.
I updated the app in magisk manager on canary channel and installed the latest canary via the app.
Since then only reboots after pin and unlocking.
Then i installed the rom again and rebooted. (this time without root) and the same Problem.
Then i made wipe cache/dalvik/ AND system and reinstalled the rom.
Still restarting.
The phone starts i can enter the pin and a few seconds after unlocking it freeze and reboot.
If i do not unlock nothing happens.
Anybody got ideas?

Maybe the magisk app? can i uninstall it in recovery?

Desaster
Uninstall completely the magisk with magisk uninstaller

Boot sound was always available in MIUI 11 and still available in MIUI 12, just go through themes app, previously on miui 11 it was in customize theme and u can choose boot sound to any tone u want , now on miui 12 go to my account then theme components and choose boot audio .

Regards
b67ba6f8497908a16f70507fa2f23fd4.jpg

Sent from my Mi9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk
You can access that screen from your themes
Go to system themes swipe up then again swipe up then find more, my account.

1. why i need now a developer password for the engenier-settings?
2. How is it ???

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-04-15-33-09-489_pl.zdunex25.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-04-15-33-09-489_pl.zdunex25.updater.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 192
  • Haha
Reactions: AlexxWishez
Hi all, hi .eu team!
On Mi 9SE the portable hotspot is not turning off automatically.
Also a bit laggy and sometimes the -1 screen (in my case Google feed) is not working.

Thanks for your effort!

im using twrp 3.3.1-16-mi9se by redispade.

but now the phone is Always booting only into recovery. have to fix this first ;)
Hello my friend. Here, when I was still using miui11, I solved this problem with a format data using twrp. This option clear every data and here, the phone was encrypted (but I prefer). I think this is the only way to fix the reboot!

Is your nova launcher working good,mine kept crashing,im on mi cc9,when i swipe up to go home the screen would go completely black,did this happen you at all

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk
I didn't encounter any problems with nova launcher so far.

When scrolling down on widget notifications are shown instead of scrolling down the widget. Very annoying.
Anyone else having this bug?

Did a dirty flash from latest MIUI11 (eu, weekly) with my Mi9T aka K20

It works as it should when using two fingers to scroll...

Give the permission "once" and problem is solved. It helped me and some other users. Gave the solution more than one time in this thread.
And as I already told, your "solution" did not work for me...

Enviado do meu Redmi K20 Pro através do Tapatalk

So : I unlock bootloader (i know how).enable usb debugging too.
Go into fastboot mode with usb on phone
Then what do i need to download?twrp (ok easy),an adb something file (need link),and I think I need something about encryption/decryption.I download platform tools.aaand yes thats it.If im right I want to know what exatly to do within twrp mode(what to press etc)
When you are in twrp go to Wipe and select format data NOT advanced wipe. After that copy the ROM file onto your phone and go to the install section and simply install it that's it! :) Don't forget to check zip signature verification or it might get stuck in bootloop! Future OTA updates should do eveyrthing automatically. If not just download the latest package and install it no need to wipe anything.

In Miui11 i click X-times on the Miui logo in the settings an the hidden engineer menu has been unlocked!
where are these settings now in miui12?
If I remember Official MIUI ROM, doing that will unlock "Install update package from storage"...
Don't need to do that on xiaomi.eu ROM.
;)

Hello my friend. Here, when I was still using miui11, I solved this problem with a format data using twrp. This option clear every data and here, the phone was encrypted (but I prefer). I think this is the only way to fix the reboot!
i made a Format data/Cache/dalvik an installed the Rom again.
but the phone still boots to recovery but now it doesnt ask my decryption Code and i cant upload any data to the Partition.
i dont think ist bricked but i absolutly dont know what to do now.

Attachments

• decrypt.JPG
    decrypt.JPG
    100.2 KB · Views: 157
i made a Format data/Cache/dalvik an installed the Rom again.
but the phone still boots to recovery but now it doesnt ask my decryption Code and i cant upload any data to the Partition.
i dont think ist bricked but i absolutly dont know what to do now.
You need to update or change your TWRP

When you are in twrp go to Wipe and select format data NOT advanced wipe. After that copy the ROM file onto your phone and go to the install section and simply install it that's it! :) Don't forget to check zip signature verification or it might get stuck in bootloop! Future OTA updates should do eveyrthing automatically. If not just download the latest package and install it no need to wipe anything.
Thanks for the advice.If I regret it and want to come back to my stock rom 11.0.6,what do I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.