MIUI 12.0 20.4.30 - First MIUI 12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
it worked until i made a format data.
im on im using twrp 3.3.1-16-mi9se by redispade. this is the lastest one from this guy.
is there an other one i can use?
No need. I have the same TWRP.
Did you format data or wiped data?

Tengo unas dudas y un problema. Primero, cuando me quise pasar a la eu. Lo hice todo y cuando quise inicar el dispositivo me saltaba el error del dispositivo encriptado. Busqué un tutorial y borré la wipe y no sé que más y me funcionó, per tengo miedo de que me vuelva a pasar al actualizar o cualquier cosa, como puedo evitarlo? Cuando se actualice, tengo que entrar en twrp? o como. Y la otra es que tengo un Redmi note 7 y me instalé miui 12 y la batería se gasta muy rápido y se calienta mucho.

You can access that screen from your themes
Go to system themes swipe up then again swipe up then find more, my account.

I find it very strange.
Because we have a problem, it should work on other devices.
But for some reason it doesn't work in Lavender.
Only 6 options appear, others are missing as yours.
It doesn't even work on Redmi Note 7, does anyone confirm it?
Just look at the images below ...

And that's the problem.
Format data
You will gonna loose all your data.
reboot to recovery again and see if you already can see the folders
yes it worked, i can see the unencrypted partition now
loosing data is no problem i have an daily backup ;)

installed the "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9SE_20.4.30_v12-10.zip" again but it still reboots to recovery.
before the reboot twrp tells me no os installed.

installed the "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9SE_20.4.30_v12-10.zip" again but it still reboots to recovery.
Search for disable force encryption zip for your device and flash it after rom zip.

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

And that's the problem.
Format data
You will gonna loose all your data.
reboot to recovery again and see if you already can see the folders
is it a problem because i once did format system? just read something in an other forum.
some people here say never do format system, others do, so I tested it.
bad idea?

you're not talking to your mother, you understand, rude little boy, if you don't understand a s**t about these things since you haven't understood a word of the criticism I made, you close that ******* mouth.
You're just an idiot, you want to understand that it has nothing to do with weekly release or stable, these bugs arent present in original Rom, these bugs are in .eu rom, idiot, of you didnt understand yet, all these bugs can be Also in a stable rom, because Is not a problem of Xiaomi, but are problems of .eu team because they didnt test before to release, it is a mistake not to be redone and is a stardard in software developing.
And Im full, I understand that you are a addicted fan, but I hate the minds. And it is also useless to answer, because I don't give attention to you, I don't read your future answer and I don't even answer you.
And many with my device are starting to understand and are totally giving me reason. SPEECH CLOSED
Blah, blah, blah. I want this, I want that. Beta's are supposed to be perfect. I'm going to keep complaining until it's perfect.

Search for disable force encryption zip for your device and flash it after rom zip.

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk
disableforceencryption_treble?
file is not downloadable at the moment at cyanogenmods. i can download the other 2 zip files, i try again later. maybe temporary problem.
enough for today after 7 hours trying...

Wow... Sounds like a great rom from the comments...
Can I install this rom on my Mi9 currently running MIUI 11 EU stable with a dirty flash?
Can someone please confirm that it's safe?
Thanks in advance... :)

Wow... Sounds like a great rom from the comments...
Can I install this rom on my Mi9 currently running MIUI 11 EU stable with a dirty flash?
Can someone please confirm that it's safe?
Thanks in advance... :)
Needs to do a clean install, I've tried to do a dirty install, from stable to weekly, I faced a bootloop...
Do a backup of all your important files and enjoy the update!

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Whisk3y

hi, how can you manage to download the image, if all mirrors for 9SE are absent? :(

I find it very strange.
Because we have a problem, it should work on other devices.
But for some reason it doesn't work in Lavender.
Only 6 options appear, others are missing as yours.
It doesn't even work on Redmi Note 7, does anyone confirm it?
Just look at the images below ...

View attachment 29459

View attachment 29460

View attachment 29461
Yes just now i see my daughter's note 7 it's like yours but the 7 have the first build on max 3 i have the last

Hello. I have installed this ROM for a few days (phone is a Mi Mix 3), and i find it to perform better than the last MIUI 11 ROM (there is the occasional hiccup here and there, but it's to be expected on a first release). A few things i can complain about are the notifications layout seems odd (i have a bit of notifications of some apps, all on minimal priority and they clutter up, they don't pack up cleanly like they did on MIUI 11), and there seems to be a problem with the super wallpaper, that seems to be linked to the ambient light sensor (i posted this on the bugs section of the forum). Other than what i described, it's running just fine. Installed on top of the last MIUI 11 release, just with a dalvik and cache wipe.

Thank you and keep up the good work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.