MIUI 12.0 20.4.30 - First MIUI 12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
man, I cannot tap ok on the VPN app,it bothers me 2 hours, same as the accessibility apps, it says if an app is blocking a permissions dialog,drag the overlay things away,however I cannot find the app who is overlay
View attachment 29463
It's written several times in this post:

Disable full screen gesture.
Reboot.
Make your necessary inputs
Enable full screen gesture.

Good luck.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-05-08-27-49-032_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-05-08-27-49-032_com.android.settings.jpg
    316.8 KB · Views: 181
From what I see, you've better to stay at official stock rom for some time, and learn.
May be your name is well done, I like your pseudo!
i have been using custom since my first mobile htc bravo 2010.
i know enough. also with adb fastboot terminal etc.
i have already got my bricked nexus 5x running again but this mistake makes me desperate because there are many solutions but none works so far.
i use the mi 9se since november without any problems with this weekly rom and magisk.

i have been using custom since my first mobile htc bravo 2010.
i know enough. also with adb fastboot terminal etc.
i have already got my bricked nexus 5x running again but this mistake makes me desperate because there are many solutions but none works so far.
i use the mi 9se since november without any problems with this weekly rom and magisk.
no problem mate, keep on smiling!

Is there any way to get the "disable global dark mode" toggle back? Too many apps have issues with dark text on dark background, even MIUI apps like Themes

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
Agree, I have the same issue. I would prefer to have the old "disable global dark mode" toggle back.

Stupid question. I am using the latest MIUI11 Weekly and the updater told me I have to do this manually. Could someone tell me how? Sorry I am new in this XIAOMI business ;) TWRP is installed.

Hi. I don't know if it has been said yet. My bank app don't work because of full screen gestures (detects an app drawing over an app and don't works) Disabling the full screen gestures works.

Redmi K20 Pro

Stupid question. I am using the latest MIUI11 Weekly and the updater told me I have to do this manually. Could someone tell me how? Sorry I am new in this XIAOMI business ;)
Same like you did when you installed for the first time a xiaomi.eu ROM on your device, except you don't need to wipe or format anything now! ^^
:)

Same like you did when you installed for the first time a xiaomi.eu ROM on your device, except you don't need to wipe or format anything now! ^^
:)
I bought it already installed with it :D thats the reason why I am asking. Because I am afraid to crush it ^^

Dirty flashing was the fastest and easiest for me did not want to loose my data.

This was the fastest and easiest way for me.did not want to lose my data.hope they get a quick fix.
You don't need to wait for a quick fix, you already have it... Do a clean flash, format Data & check it out.

Great. But there is a bug when run BCA Mobile application. Pop up message "Please insert sim card" appeared and the app force closed. It did not happen when i use MIUI 12 china rom. Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: kushal.purkar
Grus/mi 9 se working great except for selfie cam. Updated dirty from latest weekly.

Even with all my s**t like magisk, adaway and swift overlays.

Thanks a lot!

En redmi note 7 no funciona las llamadas telefónicas

Disable ok google
And if you try to use english, even with a translator maybe some other people can help you... Good luck from Italy

Desactivar ok google

Y si intentas usar el inglés, incluso con un traductor, tal vez otras personas puedan ayudarte ... Buena suerte desde Italia

Reactions: iSchlecht
Tried dirty flashing from 20.3.26; wiped DALVIK, Cache and system.
I got error 7 as shown in the image View attachment 29294
I am stuck on boot image with no OS. Is there a way to flash miui 12 without formatting data ? I have no backups and There are some banking app I cannot recover in case of data loss.
Or would flashing 20.3.26 again work?
error 7 generally comes when u r flashing incompatible ROM. Try changing Recovery. use official TWRP.

Status
Not open for further replies.