MIUI 12.0 20.4.30 - First MIUI 12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again jambs, if the gestures are activated, the OK button is not pressed,the cancel button works

So Weird ha? happens to me to.
I see a notification, then i slide the notification curtain and i see no notification but if i slide from the middle of the window up then next time i see Control Center.
Werid :)
(whyred) to see the notifications I have to slide my finger down the curtain only on the left side of the screen ... if I do it in the middle of the screen or on the right I only see the control center buttons (quiq settings), is that normal?

So Weird ha? happens to me to.
I see a notification, then i slide the notification curtain and i see no notification but if i slide from the middle of the window up then next time i see Control Center.
Werid :)
You can turn back to "old way" in settings, just one slide for notification and control

App behavior is creating problems with whatsapp contacts, every now and then I find myself the numbers and not the names of my contacts, there is no possibility to act in this application, it blocks me from reading contacts in the background, frustrating. Redmi note 7 miui 12.

Reactions: Pecas93
Mi9t bugs after dirty update:

Brightness con't be controlled from any players (MIUI player, YouTube). You can scroll up and down on your right for volume +/- but on your left scrolling doesn't respond for brightness.

Me too on MI 8.
Sometimes after a restart the brightness control works

Inviato dal mio MI 8 utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:
I am trying to download the rom for mi max 3 and after trying a lot of times and in different days the answer I get is that there are no mirrors found. Am I doing something wrong?
Can someone help me?
Thanks.

You can turn back to "old way" in settings, just one slide for notification and control

Yeah. I saw it. It's ok. I didn't wipe before flashing from 11 to 12 so maybe it's because of that.
Usually I wipe between versions but this time I didn't

On Note Mi 10 (Mi CC9 Pro), on 'Lock screen settings' - 'Sleep' menu, no 'Never' option present. Why? Sometimes is very usefull...

Attachments

• Lock screen settings-Sleep-no Never option 1.jpg
    Lock screen settings-Sleep-no Never option 1.jpg
    299.7 KB · Views: 201
  • Lock screen settings-Sleep-no Never option 2.jpg
    Lock screen settings-Sleep-no Never option 2.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 215
I am trying to download the rom for mi max 3 and after trying a lot of times and in different days the answer I get is that there are no mirrors found. Am I doing something wrong?
Can someone help me?
Thanks.

same happened to me when i tried to download for mi 9 , some1 pls check the download file if not broken or removed ty

Great. But there is a bug when run BCA Mobile application. Pop up message "Please insert sim card" appeared and the app force closed. It did not happen when i use MIUI 12 china rom. Thanks.

I have the same problem on my banking apps, 'asking sim card' also, my MI9

Hello all,
I'm facing a problem regarding to the Google dial app. On my Mi9 I can't make any calls, after I set the Google dial as my default dialer app. When I try to make a call, I receive a message saying that I don't have network signal.
Anyone facing the same issue?
Thanks in advance.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Help!View attachment 29479

Last edited:
Reactions: ssszzz
Status
Not open for further replies.