MIUI 12.0 20.4.30 - First MIUI 12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If all is well, there will be a subfolder named xx.sdhci, where the xx is a string of numbers, e.g. 7464900.sdhci.
Hi!
I have with the same problem on MI 9 SE: bootloop into recovery after install rom zip via TWRP.
But i have only one file xxxxx.ufshc in my /dev/block/platform/soc/ and no directories.
Can you or somebody help me?
I already tryed a lot of ways to install zip: with\without wipe cache, with\without wipe\format data... Always the same result - bootloop into recovery :(

UPDATE:
Finaly, after a lot of trying with TWRP i sucessfuly flash rom via SHRP recovery!
Putti, thanks for advise!

Last edited:
Reactions: Putti
Update was working fine but my camera is crashing when I try to open it at the Mi 9 Pro 5G.

io.reactivex.exceptions.OnErrorNotImplementedException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'int java.lang.String.length()' on a null object reference

at io.reactivex.internal.observers.EmptyCompletableObserver.onError(Unknown Source:7)

at io.reactivex.internal.operators.completable.CompletableSubscribeOn$SubscribeOnObserver.onError(Unknown Source:2)

at io.reactivex.internal.operators.completable.CompletableCreate$Emitter.tryOnError(Unknown Source:29)

at io.reactivex.internal.operators.completable.CompletableCreate$Emitter.onError(Unknown Source:0)

at io.reactivex.internal.operators.completable.CompletableCreate.subscribeActual(Unknown Source:18)

at io.reactivex.Completable.subscribe(Unknown Source:9)

at io.reactivex.internal.operators.completable.CompletableSubscribeOn$SubscribeOnObserver.run(Unknown Source:2)

at io.reactivex.internal.schedulers.ScheduledDirectTask.call(Unknown Source:9)

at io.reactivex.internal.schedulers.ScheduledDirectTask.call(Unknown Source:0)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:301)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1167)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:641)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:919)

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'int java.lang.String.length()' on a null object reference

at java.net.URLEncoder.encode(URLEncoder.java:204)

at com.android.camera.network.live.BaseRequest.encodeParameters(Unknown Source:49)

at com.android.camera.network.live.BaseRequest.appendUrlParams(Unknown Source:75)

at com.android.camera.network.live.BaseRequest.execute(Unknown Source:24)

at com.android.camera.network.live.TTLiveStickerResourceRequest.execute(Unknown Source:72)

at com.android.camera.network.live.TTLiveStickerResourceRequest.execute(Unknown Source:1)

at com.android.camera.network.util.NetworkUtils.tryRequestTTSticker(Unknown Source:22)

at com.android.camera.module.loader.camera2.CompletablePreFixCamera2Setup.subscribe(Unknown Source:153)

at io.reactivex.internal.operators.completable.CompletableCreate.subscribeActual(Unknown Source:10)

... 9 more

Last edited:
Miui 12 for Redmi Note 7 Pro is buggy. You cannot access to notifications (screen goes black), you cannot access to the screen unblock by swipping up (screens goes black).

Miui 12 for Redmi Note 7 Pro is buggy. You cannot access to notifications (screen goes black), you cannot access to the screen unblock by swipping up (screens goes black).
We know that already, some 62 pages on this topic!
You can read a bit more before posting....
It is known weekly rom is ALWAYS beta rom.

Hello everyone, I am new in the field of xiaomi, I have a xiaomi redmi note 9s did you tell me if I can install the rom miui 12? which version should you take? and how to install? Thank you for your help

Hello everyone, I am new in the field of xiaomi, I have a xiaomi redmi note 9s did you tell me if I can install the rom miui 12? which version should you take? and how to install? Thank you for your help

We know that already, some 62 pages on this topic!
You can read a bit more before posting....
It is known weekly rom is ALWAYS beta rom.
Ok, another bug, then. When you use the search form in this forum and you type "MIUI 12 violet" or "MIUI 12 Redmi Note 7 Pro" there are no results given. By the way, can you cite me where is this problem said?

Well it's okay for me. No issues here on my Lavender. Why it's only for you?
Not Lavender, Violet. I don't know, firstly I did a dirty flash and I saw the error, then I did a clean flash and I get the error again. So now I'm going back to MIUI 11.

On Note Mi 10 (Mi CC9 Pro), on 'Lock screen settings' - 'Sleep' menu, no 'Never' option present. Why? Sometimes is very usefull...
Its not on my cc9 either,i use wakey,it has a quick settings toggle too,allow all permissions and no battery restrictions
06c8b0e19c6f41aceca88ab5f794bc9c.jpg

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk

Reactions: sarighiol
I Don't know if this from the rom, but in my bank app "Boon" i can't connect to my account , the touch screen is not working, it's only in this app

Mi 8 lite
5eb90e39e0d2a9d084399d7413039550.jpg

Envoyé de mon MI 8 Lite en utilisant Tapatalk

hi, the writing of the status bar overlap

Attachments

• IMG_20200505_134116.jpg
    IMG_20200505_134116.jpg
    265.4 KB · Views: 172
In Redmi Note 7 (HMNote7 A.K.A lavender) the microphone doesn't work during calls but it works perfectly in third apps like recorder, camera or WhatsApp.

Does anyone know how to make this feature work in developer options because it does'nt seem to work on my lavender?

Attachments

• IMG_20200505_144816.jpg
    IMG_20200505_144816.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 188
When will the next update be available ?
eu -do a firmware test before you release it ?
constantly the phone is randomly rebooted or warn about bugs!

After 3 days with miui 12 on Mi 8 it seems a good ROM. Not many bugs for BETA ROM!
Battery is not good and animations on gestures and scrolling are a bit lagy but those are normal in a new release.
My only "serious" bug is tha I can't use my bank application... I get the message Screen Overlay Detected f but on settings i turn off all the display over apps in every application but still get the same error... Anyone knows the solution for that issue?

In Redmi Note 7 (HMNote7 A.K.A lavender) the microphone doesn't work during calls but it works perfectly in third apps like recorder, camera or WhatsApp.
Try to disable "ok google", since now has been the solution for everyone with that problem... Me too

Status
Not open for further replies.