MIUI 12.0 20.4.30 - First MIUI 12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I have the MIUI 11 version on my MI 9 Lite, can I upgrade to MIUI 12 without erasing all data?
- From Weekly xiaomi.eu MIUI 11 ROM = Yes you can. :)

- From Stable xiaomi.eu MIUI 11 ROM = "Format Data" in TWRP is recommended, you can try without format but your phone may only boot to TWRP or having some apps FCs... (=need to clean all app data of concerned apps)
;)

Last edited:
hi,

Thanks to the developers for this new version !!

Is anyone using Google message with this ROM? SMS works but MMS does not. MMS works only with the xiaomi message application.
I have an error when I want to send a MMS with Google Message "Le réseau n'est pas prêt, veuillez réessayer" the network is not ready. Try Again

Mi Mix 2S Clean install with format data

Hello. I installed miui 12 on mi8. after that, some applications stopped working, writes that there are no permissions, although at the time I opened the permissions to the maximum. also in the burger king application online payment via gpay stopped working, also writes that there are not enough permissions. Please tell me how to fix this problem?
I have same problem using Android Auto and some bank app

hi,

Thanks to the developers for this new version !!

Is anyone using Google message with this ROM? SMS works but MMS does not. MMS works only with the xiaomi message application.
I have an error when I want to send a MMS with Google Message "Le réseau n'est pas prêt, veuillez réessayer" the network is not ready. Try Again

Mi Mix 2S Clean install with format data
Same problem here on my 9t. The issue seems that these apps don't know your phone number. Google Messages keeps putting your phone number as "Unknown" and other apps do the same. The Xiaomi messenger app does the same since group texts aren't showing properly and also don't work.

Hola. Atentamente. Tengo una consulta para desarrolladores. Tengo un Mi10, (umi), con twrp instalado. Traté de instalar directamente Miui12 20.4.30 y al ver la cámara se bloquea y alguna aplicación, instalé limpiamente Miui11 Xiaomi.eu 20.3.28. y curiosamente hoy el actualizador anuncia la actualización a 20.4.30 por OTA. ¿Puede algún desarrollador aconsejarme si es conveniente instalarlo o mejor no hacerlo? Sea como fuere, quiero expresar mi agradecimiento por su tarea. Saludos.

Hi, talk in english if you wanna stay on the forum man!

Hola, habla en inglés si quieres estar en el foro, te pueden banear, es contra las reglas hablar en otro idioma que no sea inglés. Usa Google translate

Hi, talk in english if you wanna stay on the forum man!

Hola, habla en inglés si quieres estar en el foro, te pueden banear, es contra las reglas hablar en otro idioma que no sea inglés. Usa Google translate
Sorry. I wanted to put my message in English ... possible error when using translator. I beg your pardon.

Status bar disappear after poor mins on mi9t pro
Edit : change only color from white to black with superwallpaper.

MI6 cannot open the floating windows function

Attachments

• 微信图片_20200507192728.jpg
    微信图片_20200507192728.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 225
[QUOTE = "Дамадор, пост: 540982, участник: 255583»]
Если вы сделали грязную флэш-память, вам нужно отформатировать все данные и переустановить
[/ QUOTE]
If you did dirty flash you need to format all data and reinstall
I did not understand, can you explain what kind of memory you need to clean?

Status
Not open for further replies.