MIUI 12.0 20.5.14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant download with browser, i don't know why. Can i enter recovery manually, install the one downloaded with updater app, and then install disable force encrypt if necessary?
I downloaded with browser always,hit ,,try downloaded anyway
4154ee60022fac70368ecdd3b0286885.jpg

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

New Mi 9 20.5.14 (MD5): fc91756933
See the downloaded .zip filename (or .md5 filename) of the System Updater to check the MD5 value (use a file manager app). ;)
The md5 in zip file in my phone Is: d852eefc3656005ca6f3179e14a5f32b
I must download the new update again?

can someone answer if accessibility is already working,
to give permissions to apps, with this rom

Attachments

• accesibility.jpg
    accesibility.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 177
Love this version, but WhatsApp contacts are bugged again :/ I Had already reseted permissions, mamãe the app, allowing read contacts to all time and tried with "once" too.

Any fix or help? :/

Enviado do meu Redmi K20 através do Tapatalk

The md5 in zip file in my phone Is: d852eefc3656005ca6f3179e14a5f32b
I must download the new update again?
Filename should be "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9_20.5.14_fc91756933_v12-10.zip"
If not, you should not download OTA update. ;)
If yes and if MD5 is wrong (checking the zip) => Yes, you need to download again... :(

Reactions: PieroAnt
Xiaomi Mi8
Whatsapp contacts problem. Not showing names, just the phone numbers. I have granted always permission to read contacts and edit or modify them. I've even reinstall the app. For some time it works, and then just changes to the phones numbers. If i force stop and open another time it works... But it's so weird. Anyone with the same issue?
Same here.. MI 9T

Enviado do meu Redmi K20 através do Tapatalk

Yeap, something is wrong in System Updater for converting GB to MB... ^^

EDIT: Or maybe it doesn't handle decimal(s) so it converts 2 GB to MB (=2048 MB, but don't know why it displays 2047 MB...).

;)
In MIUI 11, the update size was less than 2 GB and converted perfectly. It seems that this parameter is initially in bytes and gradually converts to MB, but if it is INT then it will end by 2048 MB.
P.S. A displays 2047 MB because it is possible that the fractional part is not displayed.

Last edited:
Hi, i've just downloaded redmi note 7 20.5.13 update. When i try to install it, before rebooting in recovery, a pop-up says me that in recovery mode i have to put my password because memory data are cripted. But when i put my lockscreen password, twrp says me that the password is incorrect and it can't decripted the memory data. Is that an twrp version error? what twrp do you use to redmi note 7 device? Thanks

I had the same problem with you ... lookscreen password request ... even if I didn't have a blocking password. But solved the problem!
Go to ORANGE FOX twrp 10.1.02
/ Then to menu
/ after to Fox Addons.
/Click Remove password.
Please reboot.
You will have 12 miui, without having to do wipe data!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jesusa
I found a bug (also in the previous version) on my mix 3. if the alarm rings and i am using my phone I cant shut off the alarm. Its ringing all the time. Only reboot works for me.

On mi9se the rights management is a bit tricky since rights do not stick after reboot.
New Miui 12 bootanimation screen is missing too

Last edited:
Reactions: fanvista
I'm trying to clean flash the redmi note 7 20.5.13 update but it take a along time to start, am I doing anything wrong?

Filename should be "xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9_20.5.14_fc91756933_v12-10.zip"
If not, you should not download OTA update. ;)
If yes and if MD5 is wrong (checking the zip) => Yes, you need to download again... :(
Now i have two zip the last that i downloaded is the one you indicated. now I have no more updates in the application. bye thank you

Are you guys working on android 9 delayed devices? ( I m not asking when rom's will be available :) )

I would like to ask you again if the zip files of the roms, in the system memory, can be deleted (5gb). There is also a few byte zip.md5 file
Yes you can delete .zip and .md5 files in root of phone's storage. ;)
But I always keep current working ROM zip, in case of issues after installing ROM update. :)

Reactions: delboy and PieroAnt
Yes you can delete .zip and .md5 files in root of phone's storage. ;)
But I always keep current working ROM zip, in case of issues after installing ROM update. :)
Thanks again. It's as I had guessed, I delete the downloaded rom file this morning and leave the last one installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.