MIUI 12.0 20.5.14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the fast release of miui 12.

I was hoping when I made full wipe, format data, I get rid off lag when open apps... Sometimes I tick an app and it can take up to 2 or 3 seconds before it opens...

Like I said, I already did fresh install and format data...

I own mi9, only thing I can imagine it can be off restore cloud backup off apps?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 9 met Tapatalk
I get this as well on my Mi 9.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the fast release of miui 12.

I was hoping when I made full wipe, format data, I get rid off lag when open apps... Sometimes I tick an app and it can take up to 2 or 3 seconds before it opens...

Like I said, I already did fresh install and format data...

I own mi9, only thing I can imagine it can be off restore cloud backup off apps?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 9 met Tapatalk
I get this as well on my Mi 9.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
Can you try this to reduce lags (even if it doesn't look like the same issue)? => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/20-4-30-mi-9-se-1-screen-cause-lags.55572/
Don't forget to feedback.
:)

Reactions: marcel112
hello, every time I enter an app he asks to allow the app's permissions EVERY TIME, it's very annoying.

Enviado de meu MI 9 usando o Tapatalk

This quote:
"It wont even ask you for a passcode, even if you set and use it everyday."
is to say that your phone is at high risk if lost. When having a twrp installed you must have encryption set to protect your data.

I just told him how to fix and how to avoid formatting data everytime. If he wants or not it's up to him and his responsability. Don't know why you're contesting me...

hello, every time I enter an app he asks to allow the app's permissions EVERY TIME, it's very annoying.

Enviado de meu MI 9 usando o Tapatalk
It will normally be fixed in next weekly update. ;)
Try to manually set permissions in phone's settings > "Apps management" > "Installed apps" > select the app > "Permissions".
;)

Reactions: vitri40
does miui 12 still got an "one hand mode" ?
last miui rom was Android 9 and there was "one hand mode"
Yes and if your using full screen gestures,you can use quick ball shortcut to turn one handed mode

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk

hopefully not
For people who do not use whatsapps it is a very good alternative and if xiaomi EU includes Google services they should also include support for messaging.
If miui europe supports google maps or google photos, play store and all their app's, I think it is only fair that they also do it with messages, in addition I have to say that it works much better than other options, especially if we work with Wifi , there are many dependent people (for health) that we only use wifi access and not data, this system that uses google works by the much improved SMS message platform and always has access to senders. I speak from my personal experience, I hope I don't offend anyone because of it. In the 21st century, communications are essential and there are applications that have stopped working as they should.
My experience with Google messages has been satisfactory and I have to systemize the app every week when I update, my opinion is that it is not comfortable for the user of xiaomi.
greetings and excuse my english

I'm getting an error:

E3004: This package is for "whyred" devices; this is a "".
Updater ended with ERROR: 7
Error installing zip file '/path/to/zip'

anyone an idea why this is? I am using a whyred device, coming from miui 11, I did a wipe in TWRP before trying to install the zip

For people who do not use whatsapps it is a very good alternative and if xiaomi EU includes Google services they should also include support for messaging.
If miui europe supports google maps or google photos, play store and all their app's, I think it is only fair that they also do it with messages, in addition I have to say that it works much better than other options, especially if we work with Wifi , there are many dependent people (for health) that we only use wifi access and not data, this system that uses google works by the much improved SMS message platform and always has access to senders. I speak from my personal experience, I hope I don't offend anyone because of it. In the 21st century, communications are essential and there are applications that have stopped working as they should.
My experience with Google messages has been satisfactory and I have to systemize the app every week when I update, my opinion is that it is not comfortable for the user of xiaomi.
greetings and excuse my english
One of the main reasons I choose MIUI is due to the better messaging app vs googles. In google messaging, you CANNOT select multiple messages to delete in a conversation. This is an absurd design fault. You have to select each message individually and delete them one at a time. Or you can select the whole conversation to delete, in which case you cannot keep any of the messages you consider to be important to you.

Reactions: Magiko59
why when i try to use the Google dailer / contacts each time it asks me for the permissions.
Therefore also whatsapp only shows numbers instead of the full names.

using it on a Mi note 10. big issue, when will it be fixed.

Completely agree. These battery statistics don't make sense, MIUI 11 were better.
Fully agreed, but MIUI11 was also buggy.
I got that funny statistic from a MI9T 4000mAh battery at 40% remaining charge.
Who will get the point?
And many other example like this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-01-26-18-51-27-645_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 190
Hey can you write me, do you also have lag lag animation when switching to the desktop with google feed and when scrolling the content of google feed? When I refresh, the moments run smoothly.

Wysłane z mojego Mi 9T Pro przy użyciu Tapatalka

Reactions: Androidgye
Status
Not open for further replies.