MIUI 12.0 20.5.14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Xiaomi Mi8
Whatsapp contacts problem. Not showing names, just the phone numbers. I have granted always permission to read contacts and edit or modify them. I've even reinstall the app. For some time it works, and then just changes to the phones numbers. If i force stop and open another time it works... But it's so weird. Anyone with the same issue?

Since three weeks (since MIUI 12 :) ) my Amazfit Bip hasn't notified me about any incoming calls. With this version, I can fine tune the app beaviour and enable the restricted things, THANKS!

Xiaomi Mi8
Whatsapp contacts problem. Not showing names, just the phone numbers. I have granted always permission to read contacts and edit or modify them. I've even reinstall the app. For some time it works, and then just changes to the phones numbers. If i force stop and open another time it works... But it's so weird. Anyone with the same issue?
check again all permissions for Whatsapp..

Just another happy Friday with updated new ROM .

Great job Xiaomi.eu.

Peace from Dubai
3be2e7f7ace3a4f3e8b345daf088491b.jpg

Sent from my Mi9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk

Here's my review on today build! This version is working great!

WHAT'S NEW
1. New gesture to switch from notification shade to control center (Swipe upper right corner to show control center)
2. New scanner shortcut in control center.
3. Improved MIUI permission manager.
4. Factory reset option now moved to 'My device' section.
5. Noticeable improvement in full screen gestures experience.

NEW BUGS

1. Unable to exit Game Booster through the button and missing string in Play button.

Xiaomi Mi8
Its working fine for me after enabling 'Modify and delete contacts' permission.

Mi9 - Ho aggiornato alla nuova versione tramite Ota, non è stato avviato immediatamente ma ho dovuto chiudere e riavviare. Altri hanno avuto questo problema?

maybe it depends on the recovery you have installed because it restarted without problems for me.

forse dipende dalla recovery che hai installata perchè a me si è riavviato senza problemi, stesso telefono

First of all, thank you very much for your work

Remind me how to remove the white bar at the bottom of the desktop.

I removed it on my MI9 but now I don't remember how to remove it again, but on my MI10

Status
Not open for further replies.