Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Device dont Boot into recovery with updater. Some one has same issue? Mi mix 3
Im on 20.5.7 now
Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk

Hi,

ich habe Probleme mit dem Google Assistent über die Ki Taste des mi9 und über meinen Kopfhörer startet sie gar nicht mehr.

Optimization -Updated certain Bluetooth devices animations

What this exacty means, i have an Xiaomi Air 2 Airdots, but the animation isn't appearing

This needs to be addressed..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-16-18-30-10-525_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-16-18-30-10-525_com.miui.home.jpg
    455.2 KB · Views: 242
Hello, and perfectly updated from OTA, I have not had a problem, now I want to know if I have magisk I can update with the installed one and the corresponding mod that I want or I have to uninstall it to be able to do it via OTA.
Cheers ...

screenshot_2020-05-15-23-06-25-595_com-miui-securitycenter-jpg.29858

After install MIUI12

I have many space occupied in internal memory...more than 9GB with files/junk that I dont know: "OTHERS"
I cant see what is this...can I clean this?
How I have access to this files?

After install MIUI12

I have many space occupied in internal memory...more than 9GB with files/junk that I dont know: "OTHERS"
I cant see what is this...can I clean this?
How I have access to this files?
These files can be => ROM file (1 zip = ~2 GB), OrangeFox OTA feature (~5 GB), "Downloads" content, etc.
;)

Optimization -Updated certain Bluetooth devices animations

What this exacty means, i have an Xiaomi Air 2 Airdots, but the animation isn't appearing

does anyone experiencing SUPER Battery DRAIN?
33% discharge in 57minutes only....

im using k20propremium

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-16-19-33-21-514_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    256.8 KB · Views: 169
Can I clean this? Here I can find the files?

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 7 através do Tapatalk
File manager app like "Solid Explorer". ;)

EDIT: You should keep "Fox" folder (contains OTA files) and at least one working ROM (zip) in your phone's storage.

not so smooth here :/
Hello - thank you devs for this nice update. On my note 7 the update went flawless and the MIUI 12 looks and feels fine. But I must agree with @blackbravos observation: my phone feels slower in operation than running the last MIUI 11. I tried to speed up, by reducing the autostarting apps to minimum, but that doesn't help. Do you have any advice, to get the speed of MIUI 11 into the new system?

Hi, after a few hours with 20.5.13 on remdi note 7 I'm happy with this rom. Now after 3 hours of screen with 1.5 hours of youtube, 2 hours of whattsapp call and some games I now have 61% of battery, so it's good for me. I have a bug, which was also in 20.4.30, in the notification bar where to expand the notification I have to use two fingers instead of one. Thanks a lot to the developers

These files can be => ROM file (1 zip = ~2 GB), OrangeFox OTA feature (~5 GB), "Downloads" content, etc.
;)
Sorry, but I don't think so. I have 2 xiaomi smartphones mi9se and mi9tpro, both have exactly the same software and apps on it. The mi9tpro shows 5 gb of other files and the mi9se shows 0 gbyte of others

Status
Not open for further replies.