MIUI 12.0 20.5.14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did you downloaded the miui camera 4.0? I need to rename the file and overwright the file there?
Rename the downloaded file from apk mirror, Delete the original (maybe take a backup) copy , Reboot, all in twrp.

In case of space issues, delete the browser or one of the super wallpaper.

Regards.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Good evening.

Thanks for the new beta. I tested with no problems so far. Seems a bit laggy yet in my Mi8.

Does anyone has problem creating an direct access to a website using Firefox or Chrome? I try to create a desktop access to a web in the chrome settings, but the link is not created in the desktop. Before I was able to.

Thanks in advance.

Bonjour communauté,

Je viens à vous, car depuis le jour où j'ai voulu installer la nouvelle ROM MIUI 12, j'ai un très très très gros problème.
Je ne peux plus accéder à mon smartphone. il reste bloqué dans le TWRP et ne me permet pas d'aller plus loin.
J'ai un Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 que je possède depuis MIUI 10, je n'ai jamais eu de problème pour installer les mises à jour ROM de Xiaomi.eu
En essayant de faire la même chose pour MIUI 12, cette fois, cela ne s'est pas produit et mon ordinateur portable est mort. J'ai vraiment perdu toutes mes données à l'intérieur.
Je ne trouve plus le disque interne Mi Mix 3 dans le TWRP.
S'il vous plaît, aidez-moi, aidez-moi, j'ai vraiment besoin de quelqu'un pour m'aider à restaurer mon téléphone comme c'était si possible, s'il vous plaît.

Attachments

• 20200518_204827.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 176
  • 20200518_204811.jpg
    428 KB · Views: 160
  • 20200518_204824.jpg
    20200518_204824.jpg
    463.6 KB · Views: 185
  • 20200518_204839.jpg
    428.4 KB · Views: 147
Rename the downloaded file from apk mirror, Delete the original (maybe take a backup) copy , Reboot, all in twrp.

In case of space issues, delete the browser or one of the super wallpaper.

Regards.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk
Thanx a lot for your instructions! Camera 4.0 up and running here!!

Reactions: Karpfenhai
Safetynet from Magisk got False on ctsProfile and basicIntegrity.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-19-10-15-08-415_com.topjohnwu.magisk.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 159
Hello, I am having trouble with app permissions.

WhatsApp suddenly loses the permissions of the contacts and multimedia.

The same happens with the Facebook messenger application and with the camera it also loses permissions.

I have a Mi9T Pro with 20.5.14

I have an issue on my Mi 8:
When I receive a Facebook Messenger call, my phone is keep vibrating after I answer it, I have to press the power button to shut the vibration down and continue my call.
It's not a big issue, but it irritates sometimes.
Hope it will be fixed in the next build

Bonjour communauté,

Je viens à vous, car depuis le jour où j'ai voulu installer la nouvelle ROM MIUI 12, j'ai un très très très gros problème.
Je ne peux plus accéder à mon smartphone. il reste bloqué dans le TWRP et ne me permet pas d'aller plus loin.
J'ai un Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 que je possède depuis MIUI 10, je n'ai jamais eu de problème pour installer les mises à jour ROM de Xiaomi.eu
En essayant de faire la même chose pour MIUI 12, cette fois, cela ne s'est pas produit et mon ordinateur portable est mort. J'ai vraiment perdu toutes mes données à l'intérieur.
Je ne trouve plus le disque interne Mi Mix 3 dans le TWRP.
S'il vous plaît, aidez-moi, aidez-moi, j'ai vraiment besoin de quelqu'un pour m'aider à restaurer mon téléphone comme c'était si possible, s'il vous plaît.
English mandatory please. (Ce site est en anglais exclusivement pour que tout le monde puisse comprendre facilement.)
I see you have working TWRP, just place the zip rom in your phone and navigate to it in order to install it . The sam way as Miui11 was.
I see you are on Ext SDcard. you can also place the zip rom here and flash it directly without deencrypting the phone. Just don't forget to mont extSDcard to get it reachable.
----------------------
Je vois que vous avez TWRP, placez simplement le zip rom dans votre téléphone et accédez-y pour l'installer. De la même façon que Miui11.
Je vois que vous êtes sur Ext SDcard. vous pouvez également placer le zip rom ici et le flasher directement sans décrypter le téléphone. N'oubliez pas de monter la carte extSD pour la rendre accessible.
Normalement tout doit aller au mieux

Reactions: Ahaba
Hello dude, thanks for the job, today i try to flash this ROM in my redmi note 5, but i can't, error 7 everytime any more with this error?

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 5 mediante Tapatalk

== Workaround to fix "Global Dark Mode" ==

Preamble: If you rooted your phone, I advise you to install "Termux" app (on Google Play Store) and open it (at least once) before installing the patch.
(You will understand why if you read "INFO" messages from zip installation) ;)

Download and install this zip in TWRP => TWRP_Dark_Mode_Fix_v1.4.1.zip

It will try to fix the status bar color when dark mode is enabled.

IMPORTANT: You will need to apply this workaround again if you disable the dark mode option! :(

EDIT: You may still need to disable some apps in "Individual apps" menu in 'Dark mode' settings if some texts/images are not correctly visible.

EDIT 2: For "Google" app, please install beta version of this app and change "Theme" option in app's settings to "System detection" or "Dark" to fix status bar color.

Enjoy! :)

EDIT 3: v1.4.1 = Auto-close Termux when using 'dmfix' command (if the fix is applied successfully). :D
V 1.3 and 1.4 works better than the 1.4.1, the last one makes black the new navigation bar, the other ones not

Hi. First of all thank you very much to the developers for their work. I notice in this version a great consumption of RAM memory, I have a Mi9 Pro.5G with 12gb Ram, in previous versions I had free 8.3 Ram, Now I check without having background applications an available 4.8 Ram.

Reactions: xeGox
On Mi9se magisk fails safetynet? I reflashed rom, because I thought it could be some magisk module, but it wasn't.
On Mi9TPro safetynet passes.
Don't know what the problem could be

The 20.5.7 release for Mi9T Pro (K20 Pro) was laggy. Is the last release still laggy or did they fix it?
Not as laggy, don't use superwallpapers or control center and its very fast

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk

Xiaomi Mi8
Whatsapp contacts problem. Not showing names, just the phone numbers. I have granted always permission to read contacts and edit or modify them. I've even reinstall the app. For some time it works, and then just changes to the phones numbers. If i force stop and open another time it works... But it's so weird. Anyone with the same issue?
Same problem here on K30Pro, was already the case with 20.5.7.

Alternative to force stop is to press new chat button and on the next screen use the three-dot menu and choose refresh

Last edited:
Reactions: illia4542
Xiaomi.eu next weekly ROM will be based on 20.5.21. ;)
It's generally released each friday, yes. :)
It's because Xiaomi official weekly releases generally released on thursday ;) But this update is unusual ;) That's why i'm asking :)
But don't worry you very smart and knowledgeable :)

Status
Not open for further replies.