MIUI 12.0 20.5.14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I download the .zip from sourceforge can I flash it without the md5 file using twrp without any problems?

nah i cant download it will take me forever , i dont know what happening with links this time

With 20.5.21 on Mi9 still the following problem.
Gestures: Swipe up gesture is not working in some apps under certain conditions.
Yeah, thats very annoying! But the 5.21 performance is even better than in the previous build. I hope it doesn't have much impact on battery life like the first miui 12 beta.

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk

I can't find the remote app (to operate the IR blaster). Is there any way to install it via another way?

Reactions: juhurus
Just updated to 20.5.21 in my Lavender. Became more smooth and fluid, no lags anymore and most of all no more random reboots when switching to data internet. Very good update this week. Thanks devs as usual.
5d5d9e55b0eaca51b781382cf9ef6a27.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
i hope it fixes the "disabling wifi reboot phone"

Just updated to 20.5.21 in my Lavender. Became more smooth and fluid, no lags anymore and most of all no more random reboots when switching to data internet. Very good update this week. Thanks devs as usual.
5d5d9e55b0eaca51b781382cf9ef6a27.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
Without root how can I change my network signal strength like you have?

Enviado do meu Redmi K20 Pro através do Tapatalk

Face Registration isn't working in MIUI 12 - 20.5.14 for Mi 10 Pro. Face unlock accesses camera, but doesn't ever complete registration.
Did you do a clean install? It's working fine here for me. Was able to setup two faces (I do one with my glasses and one without)

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

Done it i succed after all to download !!! So all good so smooth atm , ill see hows battery and ram management this time !!!

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.