MIUI 12.0 20.5.14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again and again seriously i would like to express my appreciation for the great job of Xiaomi.eu .

And again this Rom is the best ever firmware i had it on my phone and the highest ever score on Mi9 Pro 5G by Antutu benchmark.

U guys got my respect .

Sent from my Mi9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk
9efe0c41d70d153bd9558067c9a01445.jpg

Why when I install the OTA on restart does it return to recovery? It does not start the ROM, it always returns to the recovery. No error message appears during installation.

First of all, thank you very much for your work

Remind me how to remove the white bar at the bottom of the desktop.

I removed it on my MI9 but now I don't remember how to remove it again, but on my MI10

1. Settings
2. Additional settings
3. Full screen display
4. Activate the option " Hide full screen indicator"

I have installed 20.5.21 on Mi10. I can receive calls using the phone app, but I cannot make calls. After dialing, it will go out of service and will not recover.

Hi, dark mode doesn't work in Snapchat on Redmi note 7 same with patch
Eh... if Snapchat doesn't support Dark mode, then you should complain to Snapchat developers...
"Global Dark mode" does it's best to force dark mode on third-party apps, but it can't guarantee proper visuals if the developers of the app are amateurs that use hard-coded color values...

Pardon for the stupid question ‍♂,but how come the Redmi 8T is not getting any development?? Cheers
Simple question to answer: Global-exclusive devices don't have a China Developer ROM. Global ROMs have a Stable channel only, which is updated once in a few months.

Reactions: CristianWCW
Is it just me or is dark mode broken for facebook? The first release of miui 12 eu worked nicely in dark mode for fb. The next updates till the actual have broken dark mode for facebook. Is there a fix or workaround? Using redmi k20 pro latest beta.

Status
Not open for further replies.