MIUI 12.0 20.5.21

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I installed 20.5.24 in Mi10, the MiFit app (or Amazfit app) can not show the name of the contact that is calling by phone.
With 20.5.22 It works right.

Just installed the new update of my Lavender, ussd bug fixed already. Thanks Devs!

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Google should update this app with adding a dark mode theme... ;)

Anyway, you can disable this "Docs" app in 'Individual apps' menu in "Dark mode" phone's settings.

:)
thanks, but the app is up to date and don't works.. but disable docs in dark mode , works...

Just installed the new update of my Lavender, ussd bug fixed already. Thanks Devs!

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
Yeah it's fixed now, am really happy...

Buh have been noticing something at settings page on some device I will see MIUI account first at up like the user image buh on lavender it's not like that am just wondering.

with this update I am no longer able to make calls... Mi mix 2s
I've also problems with calls, but only to stop the calling, because of process error message.

I've cleared phone application, but don't solved the issue.

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

The new version, 2.5.28 is perfect on my mi9se. Until now I only identified one issue. The shortcut to sync turn on/off is gone on the control center.

I installed 20.5.28.
Some apps with darkmode.
I cant see status bar like attachment
8ea530cd8c95e57cf358d731b765033c.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: BryanTorres18
almost perfect rom on my mi 9 lite..the only issues i found is i cant hide block call log/notification in recent..hope to fix it.my privacy is not secured when notification of block calls is always showing in recent.thanks

Hi, does anyone receive notification from updates when there is a new update?

I don't receive any notification even after clearing cache and data of updater app.

MIUI 12 by Xiaomi.eu 20.5.21

Inviato dal mio MI 8 utilizzando Tapatalk

Meu Mi9, desda atualização passada está reiniciando, trava a tela e reinicia sozinho. Será que é só o meu ou algum problema na room? Antes nunca fez isso e essa att agora não resolveu.

Hello. For the users of Redmi Note 7 lavender, do you use bluetooth true wireless earphones? I am on the previous stable version (miui.eu 11) and the audio cuts a lot if I put the phone in my back pocket, it only works well if I keep it on my hand or without any obstacles even when close to me. I have an edifier tws1 and a tronsmart onyx neo.

Edifier has a slightly better signal but also cuts the audio a lot. I tested the earphones on an old Sony Xperia Z2 and they work fine when the phone is in my back pocket.

From what I could find researching, it seems to be a hardware issue with the note 7 (besides the image retention of the tianma display...regrets...), but I'm just hoping you'll have something different to say with your phones on this rom. Can you share your experiences using tws earphones of any brand with note 7 on miui 12?

Status
Not open for further replies.