MIUI 12.0 20.5.28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone have the latest ROM for MI 9 and can say that the batterymanagment works better than before?
If you disable all the perks of MIUI 12 the battery gets a little better. But it's not stock Android 9 better. I'm on Mi 9 and I barely have 16 hours of battery life on MIUI 12. But hey, I have a charger, so I keep using MIUI 12. Probably will flash older stable once I get back to work outside everyday.

Would it ever be possible on xiaomi.eu to have the username at the top of the settings?
7a949fdb1b628dee0c5e20abb13bcc1d.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Sorry for my question. But which twrp is recommended to update this rom ? And can I update rom through ota in updater app?
You can't perform an update with the updater app. The updater app only download the update with md5 for you. To install after the download is finished, it'll ask you to reboot to recovery.

Sent from my Mi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: parashersandep2003
You can't perform an update with the updater app. The updater app only download the update with md5 for you. To install after the download is finished, it'll ask you to reboot to recovery.

Sent from my Mi Note 3 using Tapatalk
Thnks bro but which twrp I use. Official twrp,ofox,pitch black ? Currently I use pitch black

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Battery consumption on this MIUI12 weekly @ Mi9T is the best of all MIUI12 weeklys for me as well, but can we expect battery consumption levels of MIUI12 again on later releases? Aaaand maybe is there a way to make the inbuilt battery statistics show one full cycle and not a maximum of 24h?
I want the same, cant understand why the statistics only show 24h...

Status
Not open for further replies.