MIUI 12.0 20.5.28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have multiple errors with dark mode settings - video and partial log attached. Also, I have one app missing from the list, a card game - 250+ Solitaire. Maybe the plus sign is not accepted in the list.

Attachments

• setari.gif
    2.4 MB · Views: 261
  • dark settings error.txt
    3.1 KB · Views: 336
My lavender encrypted after clean install. How can i decrypt it? I am using orange fox

Regards.

Redmi Note 7 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

My lavender encrypted after clean install. How can i decrypt it? I am using orange fox

Regards.

Redmi Note 7 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
1) Use latest OrangeFox version
2) Clean install = "Format Data" and not "Wipe -> /data", so are you sure you make a clean install?

Hi to everybody and thanks for the development. Is it possible to add in the next build the Super Wallpapers as system app to Mi 8 SE build?
Your device doesn't officially support them, so no.

Hello, there are no more Super Wallpapers as system apps in this version... and Super Wallpapers are officially only for Snapdragon 8xx devices. ;)

You can install them (from xiaomi.eu 20.5.21 ROM version) manually if you want => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/super-wallpaper-does-not-available-in-mi-9t.55608/#post-541686

:)
Yes, but they are data apps now for supported devices, automatically installed as normal APKs and can also be uninstalled. They will not be reinstalled automatically after they have been manually uninstalled though, unless the user factory resets, but can still be installed using an APK.

Just installed (dirty) on my Mi9 lite. Everything seems perfect, just noticed that sync icon disappeared in lockdown menu. It's not a big problem because I use it only 3 or 4 times by day to control Gmail and I still can access synchronization in settings menu. I also noticed that the colour of status bar in dark mode has been corrected. Thanks you very much to developers!

Conformed, sync button disappeared from control panel

From my MI 9 Lite using Tapatalk
6d56644ab37081e5fdae64dfb23e43fc.jpg

Thank you developers for your hard work and for the update. The MIUI12 ROMs' performance is better and better week by week and in my opinion 20.5.28 update is the best taking into account the speed, features, battery life. The errors experienced earlier were all solved, I have not found any problem so far. As I indicated before the Hungarian translation is not complete at all. There are many untranslateables in settings, app vault and browser.

Reactions: DasOni
Hello. The last topic closed just after I sent this so...

For the users of Redmi Note 7 lavender, do you use bluetooth true wireless earphones? I am on the previous stable version (miui.eu 11) and the audio cuts a lot if I put the phone in my back pocket, it only works well if I keep it on my hand or without any obstacles even when close to me. I have an edifier tws1 and a tronsmart onyx neo.

Edifier has a slightly better signal but also cuts the audio a lot. I tested the earphones on an old Sony Xperia Z2 and they work fine when the phone is in my back pocket.

From what I could find researching, it seems to be a hardware issue with the note 7 (besides the image retention of the tianma display...regrets...), but I'm just hoping you'll have something different to say with your phones on this rom. Can you share your experiences using tws earphones of any brand with note 7 on miui 12?
Fixed on Miui 12, i have rn7 and mi9t pro , on Miui 11 the same problem whit bluetooth tws .

Reactions: Rulldrack
I'm glad that Xiaomi finally fixed the notification bar icons to be always white. This build works perfectly on my Mi 9 Lite after dirty flashing. There are still some issues with the Romanian translation; some items look like they came straight out of a HTML file, while others aren't translated whatsoever.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-29-13-56-40-817_com.android.settings.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 233
  • Screenshot_2020-05-29-13-54-36-638_com.xiaomi.account.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 278
thanks Devs for your work, in my MI8 SE its on ,
Bugs resolved.
Make calls
Find phone
baterry drain

Only one bug detected share files our photos not open the apps

The problems with Bank apps solved?

Στάλθηκε από το MI 8 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Swipe down for notifications is not possible on any application,only when on home screen

Hello, in redmi note 7 it follows if the bluetooth works to transmit to the TV, someone has the same problem.

Swipe down for notifications is not possible on any application,only when on home screen

Fixed after reboot ...strange
But maybe it was a launcher bug because I install latest alpha launcher.

Hello. The last topic closed just after I sent this so...

For the users of Redmi Note 7 lavender, do you use bluetooth true wireless earphones? I am on the previous stable version (miui.eu 11) and the audio cuts a lot if I put the phone in my back pocket, it only works well if I keep it on my hand or without any obstacles even when close to me. I have an edifier tws1 and a tronsmart onyx neo.

Edifier has a slightly better signal but also cuts the audio a lot. I tested the earphones on an old Sony Xperia Z2 and they work fine when the phone is in my back pocket.

From what I could find researching, it seems to be a hardware issue with the note 7 (besides the image retention of the tianma display...regrets...), but I'm just hoping you'll have something different to say with your phones on this rom. Can you share your experiences using tws earphones of any brand with note 7 on miui 12?
I'm using BlitzWolf FYE6 TWS on my Lavender and just work without audio cuts or something (also tested on my laptop and several phones).

Do it bro, and you will be amazed. The best update so far for Lavender.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
Did I need to re-flash OrangeFox after flashing the ROM? Or just flash the ROM (I use OrangeFox already) and reboot?

Reactions: Rulldrack
Rom eu for xiaomi mi note 10 lite?

Στάλθηκε από το Mi Note 10 Lite μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

There are still some issues with the Romanian translation; some items look like they came straight out of a HTML file, while others aren't translated whatsoever.
I invite you to use your knowledge in order to solve those issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.