MIUI 12.0 20.5.28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi8 SE, updated from 20.5.14
Congratulations to the developers. Good ROM, it seems more fluid than the previous ones.
But:
Toggle sync gone, is it a bug?
In permissions, allow all time disappeared.
Only 1Gb RAM available (more or less) / (4Gb RAM mine)
Thanks a lot.
Toggle sync removed in notification panel

Bug???

Reactions: Hincly
hi,
since the first miui 12 release we have a sound problem in redmi note 7 pro aka violet,
there is a noise in whatsapp voice and in call of duty mobile game sound.

p.s: you should set the volume to the top or use a handsfree so u can hear it, its very annoying.
p.s.2: i did try and install eu stable 11.0.8 and that noise wasn't there.

plz solve it

Here's my review on today build! Great update :D

WHAT'S NEW
1. New Sound Assistant feature.
2. New Partial Screenshot feature.
3. Added option to enable AOD when lying in the dark.
4. Added option to enable global icon animations.
5. Floating window for all apps in GAME TURBO panel.
6. Shortcuts to uninstall multiple games on GAME TURBO.

NEW BUGS
1. Dark mode status bar blackened problem in force dark mode apps

BUGS FIXED
1. Fix split screen/floating window apps unlocking issue.
2. Fix notifications buttons padding incorrectly displayed for certain third-party apps

For the dark mode issue, I will cross the issue here because Xiaomi dev is definitely improving them.
Full review with details and pictures here

where to set
#3 & 4?

Hello
If I update to this rom on my Mi 9 (from miui 11 eu stable) can I dirty flash it when the stable version of miui 12 comes out?

Hello
If I update to this rom on my Mi 9 (from miui 11 eu stable) can I dirty flash it when the stable version of miui 12 comes out?

As a general rule, everytime you change from stable to beta or vice versa you need to format data to make sure there is no instability issue.

To answer your question, yes you can but expect many bugs and instability issue. For best result do Format Data on TWRP before flashing from Stable to Beta or vice versa.

Please help. Twrp says that it can't update the vendor image. I don't understand why, I had to go back to previous version, and it installs it just fine. My device is whyred
You don't have to pay attention.You can use magisk to recover the seller image without problems.

Last edited:
As a general rule, everytime you change from stable to beta or vice versa you need to format data to make sure there is no instability issue.

To answer your question, yes you can but expect many bugs and instability issue. For best result do Format Data on TWRP before flashing from Stable to Beta or vice versa.

Anyway I can backup and restore my app data?

Well installed on my max 3. I have not yet checked for errors, but it installs well and I have to say that much faster than usual. Thank you.

I think there's still a little bug in dark mode on apps like Facebook..the status bar are still darken on dark mode

Guys I am in 20.3.19 weekly (Miui 11) for MI9.

Can I update Just downloading the zip file and install it by update in configurations or I have to do a clean installation with Format data?

Sorry for this Noob question.

Guys I am in 20.3.19 weekly (Miui 11) for MI9.

Can I update Just downloading the zip file and install it by update in configurations or I have to do a clean installation with Format data?

Sorry for this Noob question.
You don't have to do anything, just download zip and flash at all. There's no problem.

Reactions: Poney70 and Mirai
Thanks
I've a problem on mi 9 t pro , when take a screenshot or partial screenshot i can't share with whatsapp , button don't work

[QUOTE = "Mcign, publicación: 546677, miembro: 140199"]
Gracias
Tengo un problema en mi 9 t pro, cuando tomo una captura de pantalla o una captura de pantalla parcial que no puedo compartir con WhatsApp, el botón no funciona
[/CITAR]
Thanks
I've a problem on mi 9 t pro , when take a screenshot or partial screenshot i can't share with whatsapp , button don't work
you have to tap twice in a row to select

Status
Not open for further replies.