MIUI 12.0 20.5.28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for update for whyred, easy dirty install
i get fixes and run ok except some things for example translations on contacts app (quick search letters) but have a bug, on battery stats show me only the last 24 hours

Last edited:
Does anyone know why the notifications with the screen on are transparent? I want them to be opaque and white like before. Thank you.

Can it be removed the chinese theme , u cannot find nothing usefull there !!!

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
The Chinese Themes app can no longer support the old Global/India channel for themes. So no.
You can always make a flashable ZIP with the global Themes app and replace ours.

The Chinese Themes app can no longer support the old Global/India channel for themes. So no.
You can always make a flashable ZIP with the global Themes app and replace ours.
hi igor Eisberg
im on .22 miui 12
an i just downloadet the global theme store an installed it over urs cn one an there was no problem there

Rom is simply perfect, my phone is much more fluid than when I bought it

About the problem with ram that many are reporting, I don't think it's a bug, because it doesn't make sense to have 6GB or more of ram (mi9), if we're not going to use its full capacity...

Another point is that Android also uses the free ram as a cache to improve the fluidity of the device, but when we open some app or game, the ram is automatically allocated again to the new process

The bug of the slide up gesture unfortunately is still happening

K20 pro:
The automatic brightness hasn't been fixed yet. It still is way too dim most of the time. Haven't ran into anything else that would bug me at least yet.

What are you talking about?...
About 15 bloatware apps appeared on my Mi 9 Lite after dirty flashing from 20.5.21 to 20.5.28. I didn't take a screenshot, but I remember some of the names of some bloatware apps: Mi Community, Mi Store, Opera, Store, and many little games I've never seen before. I was able to uninstall all of the bloatware apps.

About 15 bloatware apps appeared on my Mi 9 Lite after dirty flashing from 20.5.21 to 20.5.28. Unfortunately I didn't take a screenshot, but I remember the names of some of the bloatware apps: Mi Community, Mi Store, Opera, Store, and many little games I've never seen before.
Never heard of such thing happening, and I flash our ROMs almost every day.

@Igor Eisberg Can you replace it with Global theme store in future updates?

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
No, it's not displayed properly on the China Themes app. If Xiaomi Global doesn't update their themes channel to match the China one, there's nothing we can do.

Why this app is using internet

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-30-19-15-08-065_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 228
Bluetooth headset cannot control phone volume. Also phone volume button cannot control bluetooth headset volume.
This happens when i updated my mi6 since the beginning of miui 12 update. It doesnt work for all miui 12 updates

And the sound is unsync with the video when watching youtube like lip sync was not correct. I tried to change a bit of setting developer mode, but it seems nothing really change or different from other settings
Hope developer can fix it. Thanks a lot
@ingbrzy

Last edited:
Never heard of such thing happening, and I flash our ROMs almost every day.
Well, it seems like no one else is reporting the same occurrence, and it seems like it never has happened to someone else in the past, so the sudden appearance of the bloatware apps might have been caused by me, who knows.

In the end the sudden appearance of the bloatware was not really a problem anyways because I was able to uninstall all of the bloatware apps.

Is anybody have issue with Google message. Unable to send mms, chat isn't working.
I've got this message : network isn't ready, try later.

OTA update for 28 is returning error of "all mirrors are offline, please try again later" , and it's been a while. Is that normal?

Well, it seems like no one else is reporting the same occurrence, and it seems like it never has happened to someone else in the past, so the sudden appearance of the bloatware apps might have been caused by me, who knows.

In the end the sudden appearance of the bloatware was not really a problem anyways because I was able to uninstall all of the bloatware apps.
Might have something to do with Mi Cloud backup.

About 15 bloatware apps appeared on my Mi 9 Lite after dirty flashing from 20.5.21 to 20.5.28. I didn't take a screenshot, but I remember some of the names of some bloatware apps: Mi Community, Mi Store, Opera, Store, and many little games I've never seen before. I was able to uninstall all of the bloatware apps.
Is there any chance that you accidentally restore from mi cloud backup? It may configured before so it auto backups and accidentally you started restoration?

Mi Note 3 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Reactions: Ted presley
Very good ROM
But keep connect and disconnect in car Bluetooth (Rockford acoustic ) mitsubishi .. try rest Bluetooth but still the same.

Clean install still the same problem.

Mi9 8/128

Last edited:
Reactions: giantme
Status
Not open for further replies.