MIUI 12.0 20.5.28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for update for whyred, easy dirty install
i get fixes and run ok except some things for example translations on contacts app (quick search letters) but have a bug, on battery stats show me only the last 24 hours
so this bug is important, the battery stats is wrong

Rmn7. Lavender
partial screenshot does not work by gesture-3fingers
But works with other buttons.

You're asking us why an app you've installed is using the internet?...
Yes, you can check screenshot all switches are disabled. On eu rom disabling background connection doesn't work. Global rom it was working fine.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Best MIUI 12 so far, looks like almost a stable release, very good and no bug found on Mi 9 Lite. Thanks devs!

Whenever I update in MI MAX 3, I do it with TWRP, I activate Cache and Dalvik cache. With MIUI 12 I do the same and now it does a total RESET. I have to reinstall everything, like I just bought the smartphone. With MIUI 11, I updated the ROM and didn't have to install anything. Can somebody help me?

Hi devs,
Is it possible to enable camera2api on Mi6 without root?
*no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* seems to produce much better shots than the standard miui camera app...

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

why the settings on miui beta China, and the settings on xiaomi.eu are not the same? with the miui account shortcut up there with the user's photo?
026a1613963d837c1e8a0364b3ed167d.jpg
67e0d44622aceed17b5ea2672d7a00bc.gif

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 7 usando o Tapatalk

Reactions: uzeyir195
About 15 bloatware apps appeared on my Mi 9 Lite after dirty flashing from 20.5.21 to 20.5.28. I didn't take a screenshot, but I remember some of the names of some bloatware apps: Mi Community, Mi Store, Opera, Store, and many little games I've never seen before. I was able to uninstall all of the bloatware apps.

No bloatwares in xiaomi.eu miui. It might come from your mi cloud.

Meu MI 9, apresenta desda ultima att constantes travamentos, chegando a reiniciar o aparelho.
Será que é só o meu? Também repare que toda vez que o aparelho reiniciar aparecer a mensagem de armazenamento corrompido, nunca limitará nada.Alguém pode ajudar?

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-05-30 at 20.17.10.jpeg
    21.4 KB · Views: 160
Meu MI 9, apresenta desda ultima att constantes travamentos, chegando a reiniciar o aparelho.
Será que é só o meu? Também repare que toda vez que o aparelho reiniciar aparecer a mensagem de armazenamento corrompido, nunca limitará nada.Alguém pode ajudar?
Why don't you understand this site speaks english.....If you only read half page of it!

Last edited:
(lavender), how about battery life, stability, and does the phone get hot quickly?

Which version of twrp you are using my friends? My current version can't read encrypted storage... So I can't flash this new build

Sent from my MIX 3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: uzeyir195
Hello everyone,

can I delete a system app and replace it with an older version?

The 'clock app' can no longer be ended by using the volume-buttons. In an older version this worked.

Thanks

sync icon is gone from the status bar.
EU, 20.5.28
Mi 8 Pro.

Another thing. The Watermark in the photo of the Mi 8 Pro no longer shows his name as Mi 8 Pro, but as Mi 8 UD, I tried all the dumb ways, but I couldn't. It has been like this since it was released to edit the watermark, I thought that with miui12 this would be corrected, but it was not.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-31-02-48-48-489_com.android.settings.jpg
    236.9 KB · Views: 168
  • Screenshot_2020-05-31-02-48-19-568_com.chrome.beta.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 149
sync icon is gone from the status bar.
EU, 20.5.28
Mi 8 Pro.

Another thing. The Watermark in the photo of the Mi 8 Pro no longer shows his name as Mi 8 Pro, but as Mi 8 UD, I tried all the dumb ways, but I couldn't. It has been like this since it was released to edit the watermark, I thought that with miui12 this would be corrected, but it was not.
"Sync icon is gone" has been reported so many times now... Answer from xiaomi.eu dev: Xiaomi hidded it for unknown reason...

About "Mi 8 UD" watermark, that's normal => xiaomi.eu ROMs are based on China ROMs (Stable & Beta), Mi 8 Pro (Global name) = Mi 8 UD (China name).

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.