MIUI 12.0 20.5.28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi devs,
Is it possible to enable camera2api on Mi6 without root?
*no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* seems to produce much better shots than the standard miui camera app...

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Yes.
Find file HAL3_ENABLE_MIUI_PIE.zip
I downloaded it few months ago on some XDA thread, and try to add here, but it says "The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension"

Flash rom, then that file, and that's it.
I do that all the time, from day that my device (Redmi Note 5 Pro) upgraded to Pie.

As you see in name of file, this is for all MIUI Pie roms.

Reactions: tino leonardi
With the last Rom of my Mi9se I've problem on whatsapp....I don't see my contact name, bit only their number....please help me

Hello everyone,

can I delete a system app and replace it with an older version?

The 'clock app' can no longer be ended by using the volume-buttons. In an older version this worked.

Thanks
With root permissions if you can, I have done it with the "my security" app because they don't like the new battery consumption statistics.

Reactions: qgeqge
The latest version on lavender is excellent with a custom kernel, although there are still delays in gestures, but it all depends on the serial launcher, poco launcher it is perfect

On Miui12 with full screen gesture, triggering YouTube vanced PIP mode is hit and miss. Any tricks to ensure I can easily enable pip mode with Swipe up?

Anyone know why in the fingerprint animations you don't find that seen in the official MIUI 12 videos? Is it just for some phones?

K20 pro:
The automatic brightness hasn't been fixed yet. It still is way too dim most of the time. Haven't ran into anything else that would bug me at least yet.
Have you activated dark mode? Then check if the auto contrast setting in dark mode is activated and disable it.

why the settings on miui beta China, and the settings on xiaomi.eu are not the same? with the miui account shortcut up there with the user's photo?
026a1613963d837c1e8a0364b3ed167d.jpg
67e0d44622aceed17b5ea2672d7a00bc.gif

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 7 usando o Tapatalk
Because we're not China ROM, and you can access the same screen by scrolling down to "Mi Account".

"Sync icon is gone" has been reported so many times now... Answer from xiaomi.eu dev: Xiaomi hidded it for unknown reason...

About "Mi 8 UD" watermark, that's normal => xiaomi.eu ROMs are based on China ROMs (Stable & Beta), Mi 8 Pro (Global name) = Mi 8 UD (China name).

;)
Yeah apparently its not a issue, but a removed feature by Xiaomi official I guess, because the china beta changelog does mention it.

I have installed the latest stable version for willow and can't configure finger unlock. The app stops working!

Everything fine except the new wallpaper thing. The clock colour and battery keep changing the colour to black automaticly and so my wallpaper is black aswell its like the time is invisible.. Anyone knows how to change that automaticly change colour?

Have you activated dark mode? Then check if the auto contrast setting in dark mode is activated and disable it.
Yes i have dark mode on and yes i have disabled the auto contrast setting. It helps just a little but that isn't a solution to the problem. The screen brightness should be at least 10% more brighter at any lighting condition aside from absolute darkness where i would accept it to go all the way down but even a dimly lit room makes the screen brightness go all the way down and that just isn't what the auto brightness should do. Auto brightness should make the brightness go to the best level possible in any given lighting condition and currently it's way too dim in any lighting condition.

The fix should be that the devs adjust the brightness according to the sensor data given to produce brighter screen. As much as i have worked with such it's just basically if sensor data is x then set the brightness to y. Shouldn't be a problem.

Does anyone has a problem with the glasswire app?
It doesn't have mobile data usage option.
In the app secton:,
It does not have a option "restrict data usage"
It does not appear also in security>restrict data usage option

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-31-18-01-27-068_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    17.9 KB · Views: 184
Hey guys,

I just found a very weird bug , that I can't set a security pin to my phone , i can set my face lock , password, and pattern.

The only bug i found until the moment is only pin set.

Amazing Rom, it's the best ever.thanks a lot to Xiaomi.eu.

Any advice for this bug to override??

Sent from my Mi9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk

Reactions: Yannick97121
Yes i have dark mode on and yes i have disabled the auto contrast setting. It helps just a little but that isn't a solution to the problem. The screen brightness should be at least 10% more brighter at any lighting condition aside from absolute darkness where i would accept it to go all the way down but even a dimly lit room makes the screen brightness go all the way down and that just isn't what the auto brightness should do. Auto brightness should make the brightness go to the best level possible in any given lighting condition and currently it's way too dim in any lighting condition.

The fix should be that the devs adjust the brightness according to the sensor data given to produce brighter screen. As much as i have worked with such it's just basically if sensor data is x then set the brightness to y. Shouldn't be a problem.
This lasts since Android 8 and not any correction or modification. We are all fed up with this issue.
It seems they don't care or don't see it in China....
someday.....

Reactions: truelutti
This lasts since Android 8 and not any correction or modification. We are all fed up with this issue.
It seems they don't care or don't see it in China....
someday.....
But can't the eu-devs just add a line of code in? lux value + x?

Native "mail" app has a very annoying bug. I have corporate exchange account added and with "new message notifications" turned off they still appear and wake up the phone and screen, appear on locked screen. Previous fw version did not have this bug. I receive about 200 messages every day and notifications appear every time new message comes.

Works better on mi9, then previous rom! But seems that permissions didn't fixed. Tried to change, for example, location permission but it come back when I reopen manager :(

Anyway I can backup and restore my app data?

I use Titanium Backup to backup my apps with data intact but it is not the prefect solution. Titanium Backup sometimes hang when I try to restore my apps. So I wouldn't recommend using it and suggest you to use other apps that can backup and restore apps with data intact.

Status
Not open for further replies.