MIUI 12.0 20.5.28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw magisk module 48 mp is working on xiaomi.eu or just on aosp or lyneage ????

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Idk on mi 9 not working , btw u used the archive above

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

This week update have a problem with the wake up notification screen, scroll up to turn off the notification but still ring

You need to install "global" themes app version, here is a zip to install in TWRP => TWRP_MIUI_Themes_App_Global_MIUI12.zip

INFO: This version is from MIUI 12 Global "Beta" ROM (1.5.9.11-global), an update exists but you can't install it from system... but you can try to download latest global version on APKMirror then rename the new file to replace "system/app/ThemeManager/ThemeManager.apk" file in the zip. ;)

EDIT: To reinstall China Themes app from xiaomi.eu 20.5.28 => TWRP_MIUI_Themes_App_xiaomi.eu_20.5.28.zip

:)
He should also take into account that he will lose access to all downloadable content except Themes and Wallpapers.

You need to install "global" themes app version, here is a zip to install in TWRP => TWRP_MIUI_Themes_App_Global_MIUI12.zip

INFO: This version is from MIUI 12 Global "Beta" ROM (1.5.9.11-global), an update exists but you can't install it from system... but you can try to download latest global version on APKMirror then rename the new file to replace "system/app/ThemeManager/ThemeManager.apk" file in the zip. ;)

EDIT: To reinstall China Themes app from xiaomi.eu 20.5.28 => TWRP_MIUI_Themes_App_xiaomi.eu_20.5.28.zip

:)
Thanks, worked

Enviado do meu MI CC 9 através do Tapatalk

Grouped notifications does not work on my xiaomi mi9 not found in the settings
1c490fc6cae40d43259ae7e9872b8af8.jpg

Enviado de meu MI 9 usando o Tapatalk

However, the Google Feed is still not switching back properly from dark mode. Mind you in both directions.
I still need to exit the Google app before the feed is displayed correctly.
a97ce39cb40842b60cecdaff2010f6be.jpg
e6cbad28928e8656de94faf2f3fd5454.jpg

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk
Fixed for the next release.

Chinese bloatware in themes app. Can you fix it?
00bf9bc7318c83962f9d3686df1119dc.jpg

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
76a512bf46092f6bfb4de2c17d95e291.jpg
Not without breaking the app. And it's not possible to translate images that are dynamically loaded from an online source.

...and also with Game Turbo I see Chinese word (see image)
We'll fix the Chinese labels in Game Turbo for next release.

I have installed the miui 12 eu Rom today. Coming back to EU Rom after a long period. I am from India and 2 of my banking apps and google pay isn't working. In google pay, when I try to register is shows " insert sim card to register" . Anyone else from India who faced similar issue? I am using K20 pro
I experienced the same issue with a banking app in indonesia. I thought it was the magisk and root that makes it inaccessible. Im on mi6.

for once I want to report a bug that has been fixed instead of problems. Music playback with the default application, with Xiaomi mi air 2 headphones, with certain music tracks had pauses, while now, with the latest version of the rom, playback, with the same song that previously went jerky, it runs smoothly.

I found that if you enable ai preloading, it will disable once you leave the settings app.
Device: Redmi k20 pro(china)
Otherwise a great update!

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

Hey guys! I noticed an issue on my Mi 9 Lite, where the screen blinks after unlocking. Reckon it wasn't in the previous version of the beta.
There is also a weird "desync" issue right where the notch border is, when you swipe down for notifications (from the left part of the screen).
Anyone else got these issues?

Last edited:
Fixed for the next release.

Not without breaking the app. And it's not possible to translate images that are dynamically loaded from an online source.

We'll fix the Chinese labels in Game Turbo for next release.
Can we also have the WLAN's translation be changed into Wi-fi ?

im still experiencing bug on ussd. it wont show up and signals went off after dialing.

edit: im using redmi k30 5g picasso.

@ingbrzy just wanna know..is it possible to do something about disabling aptx codec for tws..option in devlpor option is not working.it kept changing back to aptx once you go out of dev option..mi9t pro btw..

Do you personally use it ? Does it compatible with MIUI ?

for MIUI, you dont need 3rd party app like Migrate or Titanium Backup which doesnt restore OBB files of games....
Just use the local Backup and Restore in the Settings, its perfect, it can also restore obb of games and all other apps....

Reactions: dkoek
@ingbrzy just wanna know..is it possible to do something about disabling aptx codec for tws..option in devlpor option is not working.it kept changing back to aptx once you go out of dev option..mi9t pro btw..

it only means your tws supports aptx blueetooth codec thats why it was the default...

im using sabbat e12 ultra...it was also my default codec, aptx....

Status
Not open for further replies.