MIUI 12.0 20.5.7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys. Here, using my mi9se, there is a little issue. Using the notification center, if I change the option, in the indicated icon, it is not fixed. Some advice to fix it? Thks

Attachments

• IMG_20200509_111942.jpg
    IMG_20200509_111942.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:
I think you can stop spamming. It comes when it comes. I am waiting for Mi 10 Pro, too!
to stop and say why not but I see that the rom has come out in China ... while here I don't see it getting hot ... and I don't get an answer. that's why I ask again and again ...

Any changelog of this version?
I don't remember exactly the changelog to compare....it just shows there is an update but it seems that it is the same file with the one i flashed when i go to downloads section on the forum

to stop and say why not but I see that the rom has come out in China ... while here I don't see it getting hot ... and I don't get an answer. that's why I ask again and again ...
Good luck. But i think this won't speed up the release...

Here with MI note 10 pro I don't have such a problem. The battery lasts a long time, no drain. The only problem is with the banking application, It is solved by switching to button mode. No lags during operation. Thanks to the developers for the good rom.
Can you check in battery usage "Awake" status ?

Guys contacts dont show allways in whatsapp , now they now i have to refrash them again , and i reset it everything , what else can i do !!!

Trimis de pe al meu MI 9 folosind Tapatalk
For now that's what you need to do.
I also have Mi9 and that's what I'm doing :(

I have MI 10 and it will come when they can, don't be heavy.
yeah, i have a mi10 pro i want the release too but they are obviously having problems to fix the camera, when is fixed it will be released simple as that

why do banking apps not work with full screen gestures? anyone got a link to an actual case where this was used for profit

Don't use stock miui gesture s use this app is far better

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-09-18-17-30-512_com.fb.fluid.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-09-18-17-30-512_com.fb.fluid.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 229
Reactions: ztocker
How i can disable privacy protection on 20.5.7.??
Its disabling banking apps to get device info.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Shahriar Ahmed
How can I do or which wipes have to press to perform a successfully clean install of this ROM coming from the last MIUI 11 beta in Mi 9 SE? Thank you!

How can I do or which wipes have to press to perform a successfully clean install of this ROM coming from the last MIUI 11 beta in Mi 9 SE? Thank you!
First unlock the bootloader enable the oem unlock in to developers, then download the rom in to sd or usb go to format the data write yes everything on the phone will delete and then from your storage flash the rom that's it

stay away from this early miui12 beta rom. it's too many bugs.
You don't have to use it...
If u are here it means you contribute to make it better...
Yes, it has bugs, but what did u expect from first beta?
The devs are doing their best to support, we provide feedback, and fixes are made as they become available.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.