MIUI 12.0 20.5.7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
great Rom....
I have only Problems with to Install a VPN Connection and with scrolling in Witgets.If i scroll down in the Witgets, every time opend the Quicksetting.

Hi,
Mi9se, clean flash.
1. Sometimes home gesture doesn't work.
2. Gpay is blocked by some app in third party apps.

Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk

Hello!
My phone is the mi8 EE (ursa)
I have a problem with the notch notification mod from xiaomi global. I have this problem since the new rom 20.5.7 the notch notification installation stops on to small space. The twrp says i have only 18Mb. But there are more then 10Gb free.
Did anyone know what can i do?
Best regards for help.
peter

Hello!
My phone is the mi8 EE (ursa)
I have a problem with the notch notification mod from xiaomi global. I have this problem since the new rom 20.5.7 the notch notification installation stops on to small space. The twrp says i have only 18Mb. But there are more then 10Gb free.
Did anyone know what can i do?
Best regards for help.
peter
Hello, you need to free some space for "System" partition. ;)

E.g.: If you don't use Super Wallpapers (or only use Earth or Mars), you can delete them (or only one):

In TWRP, mount "System" partition first then remove '/system_root/system/app/SuperWallpaperEarth/SuperWallpaperEarth.apk' and/or '/system_root/system/app/SuperWallpaperMars/SuperWallpaperMars.apk' file(s).

:)

we have by default in this ROM:
Preferred Network Type: LTE/TD-SCDMA/UMTS

unfortunately there are no suitable options for the Europe at all! :(

Reactions: Narpzie24
I think that the problem with storage on some devices, especially the storage under 'others' is a error which comes from system.
I managed to get it back to zero, but now it's back to around 5 gbyte.
Therefore, I guess it is not real

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-10-13-08-37-312_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-10-13-08-37-312_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    311.8 KB · Views: 187
Reactions: Atty Dm
Hello, you need to free some space for "System" partition. ;)

E.g.: If you don't use Super Wallpapers (or only use Earth or Mars), you can delete them (or only one):

In TWRP, mount "System" partition first then remove '/system_root/system/app/SuperWallpaperEarth/SuperWallpaperEarth.apk' and/or '/system_root/system/app/SuperWallpaperMars/SuperWallpaperMars.apk' file(s).

:)
Hello!
Your tip works!
Many thanks!
Best regards
peter

• Love
Reactions: Poney70
Although the ROM runs fairly well on my Mi 9 Lite, I'm having a weird bug. Once in a while, while watching YouTube in full screen, the display shuts off for a couple of seconds.

My phone always have wrong name

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-10-13-47-58-358_ru.andr7e.deviceinfohw~01.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-10-13-47-58-358_ru.andr7e.deviceinfohw~01.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 182
When an update comes out, do I need to redownload the new zip and install using twrp or will I update it thru the system updater under settings???

When an update comes out, do I need to redownload the new zip and install using twrp or will I update it thru the system updater under settings???
You have the choice. :)

New ROM update will be available via System Updater but if you have issue for downloading it, you can always download new zip manually (using a browser on your phone) then go in 3-dots menu in System Updater > "Install from package file" > Select the downloaded new zip to install it.

;)

The app shows this

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-10-15-14-32-689_awdc.androidsecuritypatchchecker.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-10-15-14-32-689_awdc.androidsecuritypatchchecker.jpg
    471 KB · Views: 213
The app shows this
Wow, that's nice! oO
So I think this old "dipper" fingerprint build can be used with any security patch date info and pass SafetyNet "ctsProfile" check.
;)

EDIT: On K20/Mi 9T, we have "davinciin" (India Mi 9T variant) fingerprint build with security patch date info "2019-11-01". ^^

Last edited:
Is it possible that this system storage app shows wrong stats? "Other" over 5 gbyte and "documents" over 4 gbyte. I have only a few documents on phone
Screenshot_2020-05-10-14-30-01-542_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.