MIUI 12.0 20.5.7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Update regarding HMnote8Pro MTK [begonia] support:
- We dropped support for HMnote8Pro MTK [begonia] due to a lot of bricks caused by installing TWRP or Magisk or any other mods.. MTK does not allow to boot to Fastboot if something "goes wrong" and users are forced to flash images via SPFlash Tool EDL mode which is locked by Xiaomi for few authorized accounts only.. so for safety of users, we will not release any ROMs for this device..
PS: We do not recommend buying MTK devices if you want to use our ROMs..
"
I already know that. I had already read that message, both in the RN8 section, and also here. So my request that they support Begonia again.

I like miui. And I don't want Move from this rom miui,
but is it possible to use pixel rom gestures here? Is decie I can edit? If anyone knows the subject and gives me a hand I would appreciate it, as I can't locate the exact route

i was asking if some1 can provide chagelog for this week china closed beta update since some1 show the link of update
20.5.11 is not the China "weekly" version, it's the latest closed China beta version available. ;)

20.5.11 OTA updater only give a very "generic" changelog => Reduce lag and increase system stability.

But there are some system apps updates (Launcher/Camera/etc.).

:)

Hey guys. I really like the new MIUI version. It's very fluent and all but I've detected somme issues in the HMNOTE7. I'm currently using the 27.4.20 release (first release) and here are the issues I've found.

- There are still a lot of processes consuming RAM
- I can't work any VPN on my phone and I really don't know why
- There is no region selector in my phone.

If anybody could help me with the VPN problem, I would be very grateful
Thanks.

Keep it up!

Hello,
my bank application (in France) works perfectly.
But I have not yet tried the purchase on the playstore.
thank you for your work
-=Mimix2s=-

Reactions: Yannick97121
Hey guys. I really like the new MIUI version. It's very fluent and all but I've detected somme issues in the HMNOTE7. I'm currently using the 27.4.20 release (first release) and here are the issues I've found.

- There are still a lot of processes consuming RAM
- I can't work any VPN on my phone and I really don't know why
- There is no region selector in my phone.

If anybody could help me with the VPN problem, I would be very grateful
Thanks.

Keep it up!
Hello, for your VPN you may need to use button's navigation and not gesture. ;)

Hello!
Mi 9T Pro - EU MIUI 20.5.7
Sorry, but not good for me.
Hand gestures don't work for me.
How to set up?
Works in guide mode only. :( :/

Edit:
Restarting the phone solved my problem.

Last edited:
Hello, I have a mid mix 3 with sim card at free (France) sending MMS impossible error: the network is not ready. In addition there photo gallery does not work.

hello good afternoon
Google messages RCS services do not work since the first version 12 of miui. At 11 if it worked. Does anyone else happen?
My phone is Mi Note 10 with the latest weekly version 20.5.7.

I have a huge Problem and hope someone can help me. I did post the Problem in another Post under the Mi Mix 2 thread 2 (https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/help-needed-miui-12-installation-wiped-os.55699/)

I followed the install instructions at the top of the to the letter installing TWRP and then (re)unlocking my Phone.

I was informed that unlocking would wipe all the data so I backed everything up first.

I set up the phone again and started the MIUI 12 installation

After the installation process the Phone is stuck on the Mi Logo constantly turning on and off.

I booted into TWRP and get the message that no OS is installed.

I reinstalled the Fastboot Rom chiron_global_images_V11.0.6.0.PDEMIXM_20200308.0000.00_9.0_global via MiFlash 2016.08.30.0 and got a doubtful (because after 1 second) success message but Phone still does not boot.

TWRP still says no OS installed.

I do realise that the problem is that USB debugging is probably not enabled on the (Android free) Phone and that I cannot enable it without Android running.

With USB debugging enabled I should be able to use adb or MiFlash to restore Android.

So, does anyone know a trick to enable USB debugging if the Phone does not boot and has no OS installed? Or any other trick to restore even a previous version of Android?

TWRP is still available to boot into.

hello,

When I share my 4g connection with my PC the connection speed does not take this sharing. This worked with version 20.1.16 miui 11

Do you have the same problem ?

Mi Mix 2s

I have a huge Problem and hope someone can help me. I did post the Problem in another Post under the Mi Mix 2 thread 2 (https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/help-needed-miui-12-installation-wiped-os.55699/)

I followed the install instructions at the top of the to the letter installing TWRP and then (re)unlocking my Phone.

I was informed that unlocking would wipe all the data so I backed everything up first.

I set up the phone again and started the MIUI 12 installation

After the installation process the Phone is stuck on the Mi Logo constantly turning on and off.

I booted into TWRP and get the message that no OS is installed.

J’ai réinstallé le Fastboot Rom chiron_global_images_V11.0.6..PDEMIXM_20200308.0000.000.00.9.0_global via MiFlash 2016.08.30.0 et a obtenu un message de succès douteux (parce qu’après 1 seconde) mais Téléphone ne démarre toujours pas.

TWRP dit toujours pas OS installé.

View attachment 29738

Je me rends compte que le problème est que le débogage USB n’est probablement pas activé sur le téléphone (Android gratuit) et que je ne peux pas l’activer sans Android en cours d’exécution.

Avec le débogage USB activé, je devrais être en mesure d’utiliser adb ou MiFlash pour restaurer Android.

Alors, est-ce que quelqu’un sait une astuce pour permettre le débogage USB si le téléphone ne démarre pas et n’a pas OS installé? Ou tout autre truc pour restaurer même une version précédente d’Android?

TWRP est toujours disponible pour démarrer dans.
hi download and install a custom rom to restart a phone then you can enable usb debugging

Reactions: Jac_Ques
This new build also has problems with sleep. The first miui 12 build would go to sleep normally but now the phone is awake 100% of the time. Even while locked for 8 hours overnight
Same here. Phone is always awake.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-11-22-54-42-871_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-11-22-54-42-871_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 203
Reactions: leobahlis
@ingbrzy please fix Bold Bar ( Iphone BAR ) dissapear. only show in Control Center. Device Mi8 and ALWAYS Clean FLASH.
Hope you take a look this BUG/Error

Thx Before

I did as I wrote above.

Unfortunately Phone cannot restart without an Operating System and on mine it's gone.
He told you to install LOS or anything else from XDA for your device as long as TWRP is still working! And then not wipe, but format DATA in TWRP!

PS: Flashing with Mi-flash cannot work with such a long path! It must be in a folder directly on C:\ with names without spaces!

Last edited:
Anyone experiencing issues with andoid auto and waze?
Is it AA issue again or some hidden MIUI permission issues that waze can't track GPS position but Google maps can?
Waze has location permission all the time but stands still on map.
Clean latest beta install.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
check the Playstore for the latest reviews! No location in AA for me for months! Redmi Note 5 and MI 9 lite! I deleted WAZE!

Hi, I haved similar problem, it was impossible to sync my mail, then I logged in from the computer, and at the same time I logged in from the phone, and everything worked out. Then I have no problems, the phone syncs mail normally.try it, it may help you too
Thank you for your answer. Since yesterday all is running well. Maybe, i did accidentaly, what you´ve written,,,, i don´t remember. After ten or more times trying it with different Mail Apps i reinstalled outlook mail and it synchronizes my accounts as it should.

Reactions: Jac_Ques
Question:
-How and why do you install your favorite application into the RAM?
I didnt install any app in ram. I install apps in the phone. As you should know every app runs some programms in baground. so my free space in miui 12 without any app is 2.5gb

He told you to install LOS or anything else from XDA for your device as long as TWRP is still working! And then not wipe, but format DATA in TWRP!

PS: Flashing with Mi-flash cannot work with such a long path! It must be in a folder directly on C:\ with names without spaces!

Thank you JeJeMc and Bernd,

moving the Rom to c:\ allowed me to install it via Fastboot and mobile is working again.

Many many thanks

Reactions: jejemc
Status
Not open for further replies.