• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
CHANGELOG 20.5.7

System

Fix - Unable to change volume level by touching slider on the screen
Fix - Unable to change brightness level via slider on Settings

Status bar
Optimization - Increased max number of notification icons from 3 to 5 (except for wide-notch devices)
Fix - Time disappears from status bar occasionally
Optimization - Switch for swap Control center side

Notification panel
Fix - Weather info overlaps the date in the notifications panel

Security
Fix - FC caused by running Cleaner twice
Fix - X and V icon in Automated tasks view weren't visible when dark mode was enabled
Fix - Removed Chinese words from Automated tasks settings

Camera
Fix - Issues with taking photos after turning on HDR and AI camera [Mi 10/Pro]

Settings
Fix - "Expand top notification" option wasn't visible
Fix - Unable to set 5G network (no switch) on 5G supported devices
Fix - FC when are you trying to turn on Lite mode
Fix - "Full screen display" setting is missing (Mi 6/Mi Note 3)

System launcher
Optimization - Restore "Swipe up from corner for Google Assistant" option (Android 10 devices)

Super wallpaper
Fix - Cannot select a location for Mars super wallpaper

Themes
Fix - Error 404 when attempting to download font
Fix - "Super wallpapers" are not available on some flagship devices

Mi Mover
Fix - No translation for other languages than English/Chinese

DELAYED DEVICES
- HMNote7, HMNote8, MI10, MI10Pro

Nice work!

Hope for new version:

Possibility to change the way date irlt's showes (from mm/dd to dd/mm) in notification and AOD (with super wallpaper)

Bring back the animation pop up when pairing the Xiaomi Air TWS 2 (that's been loose in last miui 11 updates)

I'm currently using eu beta 20.5.7. I set it up clean. But there's a lot of hanging out on the phone. There's a lot of hanging out even in low-powered apps like messages and galleries. What am I supposed to do?

Mi 9 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Today I went out to run with my 9T Pro and Endomondo and it only marked me the kilometers until the screen has turned off. I have activated in battery the option that Endomondo always works, but it has not recorded the tour. With Miui 11 activating this from the battery there are no problems. Does anyone know if something else needs to be done in Miui 12? Thank you
u need to enable allways active under permission an not only wen app is running

Normally I dont jump into new MIUI or Android versions until several weeks or months have passed, but since plenty of free time on my hands I decided to give it a try. This on RN 7 Pro (Violet).

Install went smoothly and pleasantly surprised that in 1 day usage battery life is not much different than MIUI 11/Pie. Expected it to be worse due to all the fancy animations. Also made sure to turn off unneeded autostart apps.

Cant use Nova launcher due to gesture issues with Android 10, but I'm happy with the stock launcher. Main issue I have with this rom is that calls and LED notifications not working. Anyone know of a fix or workaround for this? Thanks.

One request for future versions:

Could you (or Xiaomi) please bring back week numbers in the Calendar app? It used to show the week number in week view a while ago, but now it just shows the month.

That would be really nice, I miss having it easily available.

Cant use Nova launcher due to gesture issues with Android 10, but I'm happy with the stock launcher. Main issue I have with this rom is that calls and LED notifications not working. Anyone know of a fix or workaround for this? Thanks.

That is interesting. I only get massive gestures issues with stock launcher, while Smart Launcher works fine.

Xiaomi could add only text on battery percentage, what do you guys think?
View attachment 29744
You can do this,use custoMIUIzer,,,use taichi xposed to keep safety net
b76f39eb3702b412b18471ef8584293d.jpg

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Normally I dont jump into new MIUI or Android versions until several weeks or months have passed, but since plenty of free time on my hands I decided to give it a try. This on RN 7 Pro (Violet).

Install went smoothly and pleasantly surprised that in 1 day usage battery life is not much different than MIUI 11/Pie. Expected it to be worse due to all the fancy animations. Also made sure to turn off unneeded autostart apps.

Im using nova launcher no problems,its great

I've got a mi9
I formatted data in twrp, rebooted to recovery, installed rom

Stock launcher seems to work for me without issues
I had a problem with the auto brightness turning down too low and then I couldn't use fingerprint and almost couldn't put the pin in
I definitely think there is something draining the battery. Play store services maybe? wake locks? Cell standby? AOD? Not sure

I love the overall graphics changes and a small speed boost.

Super wallpaper looks great but I'm not sure if I'll keep it long term

20.5.7 MiMix3 Security patch date info: 2019-11-01 (Real security patch date is 2020-04-01 but that's not this info we need to check...).

So you will need to apply this patch to be able to boot if you dirty install => TWRP_PERSEUS_11.0.3.0_Global_ROM_info.zip

INFO: Don't forget to apply the patch after each weekly ROM update or re-installation. :)

;)

Well i used twrp unofficial (from xda) and i was able to dirty flash without any patch or trick and without problems (apart those related to the build itself)

I've got a mi9
I formatted data in twrp, rebooted to recovery, installed rom

Stock launcher seems to work for me without issues
I had a problem with the auto brightness turning down too low and then I couldn't use fingerprint and almost couldn't put the pin in
I definitely think there is something draining the battery. Play store services maybe? wake locks? Cell standby? AOD? Not sure

I love the overall graphics changes and a small speed boost.

Super wallpaper looks great but I'm not sure if I'll keep it long term
You can use wakeblock app with magisk,its very good to suppress all Google crap with wake lock's eating battery..and use universal gms doze module, battery will improve greatly,i also removed health app and some other battery eating apps, browser etc.

Hey Guys! Great work!
Have you removed the quicksnap function? I'm searching for it :/
I'm on Mi9

I have not found suitable xposed, if possible have indications on the right file ....
Use taichi,it will say in custoMIUIzer that its not active,,,but it is,its working for me on this rom with mi cc9

You can explain how you do it
You need to root with magisk and use taichi xposed, install taichi and flash taichi zip....YouTube videos and Google will explain it better than me

Status
Not open for further replies.