MIUI 12.0 20.5.7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can please anybody who has a device supporting super WallPapers send me the com.miui.miwallpaper.apk please ? Thanks!

Reactions: Fabian7ro
Is this a whatsapp bug or MIUI 12 bug? It was present also in the first release of MIUI 12.

Using it right now with my mi9.
So far Everything works perfect, it could be a stable version
Thanks guys

Envoyé de mon MI 9 en utilisant Tapatalk

Can please anybody who has a device supporting super WallPapers send me the com.miui.miwallpaper.apk please ? Thanks!
From K20 Pro/Mi 9T Pro => https://mega.nz/file/qAcjCCDT#qZ4_Tt4hOsl07puY9LCrdYenQs1DQziAUssDJ73fgS8

Mi 8
Status bar still black, if background is not totally dark
Try these steps if you have root (if not rooted, install given zip file in TWRP) => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/20-3-26-last-miui-11.55066/page-16#post-535059

:)

On my MI9LiteCC9, new MIUI 12 ROOMs:
- swipe left to see notifications dont go, only temporary black screen to return to Main Home
New swipe right control center looks right
- Main Home screen don't shows icons after unlook screen but swipping left I recover icons and functionallity (after temporary black screen)

Allways dirty upgrade
Always dirty upgrade....well try clean install and you might have less bugs!

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: RestarTmen
Thank you developers for the excellent ROM. I installed it without problem and the ROM is working fast and smooth. I appreciate the quick repair of problems experienced in the first MIUI12. Based on the battery drain for the last 3-4 hours I assume battery life will be better than the first one. All functions (fingerprint after re-scanning fingers) are working nicely.

Last edited:
Thank you!
Will it revert back to v415 when i update to a new version?

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk
It depends which way you choose for installation. If you install the magisk module it will remain after update. If you use twrp zips you should flash them after rom update.

Thank you so much for your great work!
Quick snap mode is working again,thanks a lot!

Hello all...
When I try to install the update I always need to do a factory reset first to decrypt my storrage and after that I need to install the zip twice...
Does anyone know what I have to do to fix this???

Thank you

Reactions: Ryoma
It depends which way you choose for installation. If you install the magisk module it will remain after update. If you use twrp zips you should flash them after rom update.
Do you know which versions to choose? I don't want to f**k something up

Notification for WhatsApp are not disappearing after tap on them, if you previously open the notification via floating window. Running 20.5.7 miui12 on mi mix2s. Also contacts are not showing all the time in WhatsApp and viber.

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Good job to xiaomi.eu devs, but did Xiaomi start to forgot mi6 already? I don't know why they push miui12 to our lovely mi6 devices, when they will ditch the stable version? This doesn't make a sense at all?!

Guys...adjust wallpaper to dark mode switch doesn't work.
Super wallpaper it's always in "dark mode"
906b5b9959a437c104b9bb7ddd269df8.jpg

Inviato dal mio MI 9 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: kimyagERdem
Status
Not open for further replies.