Status
Not open for further replies.
Dirty flash on Mi 9T

-battery draining fast than last release

-some apps like "Burguer King" and "banco original" doesn't responds on touch

-device kinda overheating

-control panel sometimes open with lag

Enviado de meu Redmi K20 usando o Tapatalk
You have to switch to normal navigation of you use gestures..

Mi Note 10 pro: All is running smooth and perfect. Until now there´s no bug to see. It´s running smooth, camera and gallery without any problem. Gestures working, also Theme Store and notifications.

Thank you very much for this good rom again.

Why do we still have fake dates on Android security patches?

In these past months several times we had a fake date displayed while the real one was much older. "2020-02-01" shown instead of the real "2019-12-01", for example.

Are we having this again??
This is supposedly April patch but doesn't pass the February check. What am I missing here?

Screenshot_2020-05-09-01-19-44-869_com.airwatch.androidagent.jpg

Mi 8. Rom installed ok. I still have the same issues with two apps, like before, from Pireaus Bank and from Shell. At contacts and before and now, the letters on the side are in english, not Greek. Other than that, fantastic work!

Is anyone else having issues with gesture navigation? I have a mi9t pro / k20 pro and I have random no response for swipe up to homescreen and swipe left/right to switch apps. The only way is to revert from the side until I reach the homescreen and then swipe up and clean recents. Already tried to clear cache from the launcher, reboot and toggle gestures on/off but still the issue randomly persists...

Edit:

I've forgot to mention. Clean instalation.

Last edited:
Hello everyone
Thanks for the rom

is there a way to disable all "İNDİVİDUAL APPS" in the dark mode section. I know i can disable them one by one but i don't want it, i wish all was disabled as default then you could turn on dark mode for any 3rd party app that you want.
For example: twitter has a built in dark mode and if you enable force dark mode, app ui become ugly, unreadable (for me)

Edit: rom is quite fluid, gallery app crashes only.

Mi mix 3

Last edited:
Reactions: xeGox
I'm having issues with quick answer to sms from notification. The dialog window is behind keyboard. So I can't see what I'm writing.
The other this is that when I download something I have swipe the notification twice.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Mi 9 se

older phones receive earlier the update then Mi 10 ? and then in the description fixed:
Camera
Fix - Issues with taking photos after turning on HDR and AI camera [Mi 10/Pro]

Getting more and more Loco late...

Hello, on Redmi K20 pro, when I try to share a picture from gallery to WhatsApp, Telegram, etc nothing happens when I press those icons. Is it only me or a bug?
Regards

Enviado desde mi Redmi K20 Pro mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: giodeluigi
K20 pro:
First thing i noticed is that the automatic brightness is way too dark. This was same with the previous release.
Dark mode makes many things hard to read because of the previous problem mentioned.

Reporting more as i stumble on something

Reactions: xeGox
Hello, on Redmi K20 pro, when I try to share a picture from gallery to WhatsApp, Telegram, etc nothing happens when I press those icons. Is it only me or a bug?
Regards

Enviado desde mi Redmi K20 Pro mediante Tapatalk
Same with me but it works after some time. It just needs a frustratingly long wait before it starts to work so something is clearly wrong with it.

K20 pro:
First thing i noticed is that the automatic brightness is way too dark. This was same with the previous release.
Dark mode makes many things hard to read because of the previous problem mentioned.

Reporting more as i stumble on something
Try disable the last option in dark mode menu (auto adjust contrast).

i found for some confirmation buttons u can't click yes if you are using full screen gesture.
such as, more downloaded services for granting accessibility or if chrome website asking for popup permission.

Status
Not open for further replies.