MIUI 12.0 20.5.7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought... And if Earth super wallpaper had the option to go to you gps coordinates when the phone is unlocked? I believe it would not be too much hard to do using Google Earth images... That would be awesome!

Enviado do meu Redmi K20 Pro através do Tapatalk

In my k20 when using gestures navigation, dont work Picture in picture youtube, but when activate the bottom buttons navigation, works fine

Do you have a Mi 9T Pro? If yes, did you use my conversion patch before?
yes mi 9t pro. i forgot to mention i have magisk installed and my device was decrypted. what are the actual steps i have to do if just want to dirty flash xiaomi.eu roms? because everytime i flash a rom it always seems like i need to backup all my folders in my pc, and format data everytime i flash a rom because if i dont it wont boot and just keeps going back to recovery.

Reactions: Ryoma
it was L3 on 20.4.30
i never flash "persist.img"
I can't check if Widevine L1 works on MIUI 12 Beta because I broke my Widevine certification on my Mi 9T. ^^
But do you have root?

yes mi 9t pro. i forgot to mention i have magisk installed and my device was decrypted. what are the actual steps i have to do if just want to dirty flash xiaomi.eu roms? because everytime i flash a rom it always seems like i need to backup all my folders in my pc, and format data everytime i flash a rom because if i dont it wont boot and just keeps going back to recovery.
Which Magisk modules did you install? Why decrypting your device? xiaomi.eu ROM will try to encrypt again so you may need to install DFE again? (I don't really know how this works, sorry.)

I can't check if Widevine L1 works on MIUI 12 Beta because I broke my Widevine certification on my Mi 9T. ^^
But do you have root?

Which Magisk modules did you install? Why decrypting your device? xiaomi.eu ROM will try to encrypt again so you may need to install DFE again? (I don't really know how this works, sorry.)

Nope not root

So Black status bar on chrome when dark mode is enabled, is chrome or Miui bug?

From my MI 9 Lite using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ryoma
Model: Mi8SE
From Spain
First of all, many thanks for this extraordinary ROM, it is fluid, beautiful, etc, ... I love MIUI12.
1 day, and at the moment everything ok except a serious problem for me.
The app of my bank in Spain does not work. Open, it opens, but it does not let press anything, it is necessary to force the closing. The error it gives me is that it detects and is incompatible with "floating windows". Specifically it tells me: "it is not possible to run this app with another app in floating window".
If I reset the phone, it works again, until I activate once app in a floating window, I close it, but I can no longer use my app of the bank, until i restarts the phone.
I think the bug is that the apps what i open in a floating window are never completely closed.
Sorry for my English, I use google translator

I REPEAT, MIUI12 IS FANTASTIC !!!

Model: Mi8SE
From Spain
First of all, many thanks for this extraordinary ROM, it is fluid, beautiful, etc, ... I love MIUI12.
1 day, and at the moment everything ok except a serious problem for me.
The app of my bank in Spain does not work. Open, it opens, but it does not let press anything, it is necessary to force the closing. The error it gives me is that it detects and is incompatible with "floating windows". Specifically it tells me: "it is not possible to run this app with another app in floating window".
If I reset the phone, it works again, until I activate once app in a floating window, I close it, but I can no longer use my app of the bank, until i restarts the phone.
I think the bug is that the apps what i open in a floating window are never completely closed.
Sorry for my English, I use google translator

I REPEAT, MIUI12 IS FANTASTIC !!!
Hello, did you try to clean your RAM ("X" button in Recent Apps) before opening your bank app?

And yes, some little bugs but MIUI 12 Beta works well overally. :)

to stop and say why not but I see that the rom has come out in China ... while here I don't see it getting hot ... and I don't get an answer. that's why I ask again and again ...
Yes untill you are banned...

Enviado do meu MI CC 9 através do Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Mario1944
Hello, did you try to clean your RAM ("X" button in Recent Apps) before opening your bank app?

And yes, some little bugs but MIUI 12 Beta works well overally. :)
Thanks, I already tried it, but it only works to reset the phone

Hello, yes using the Updater can be a pain to download ROM update correctly (issue from "SourceForge"...).

What you can do:

1) Use a browser on your phone (Chrome/Brave/etc.) and go on AndroidFileHost (AFH) => https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=311371
2) Download 20.5.7 ROM for your device (chose a "miroir" next to your location)
3) When finished, open "Updater" app and click on "3-dots" menu > "Install package update" and select the downloaded ROM.

;)
Thank you! I install new version

Reactions: Poney70
You need to use stock MIUI Launcher to be able to see "Floating window" button in Recent Apps (instead of "Split screen" button).

Or find "Floating window" button in Control Center and use it when an app is open.

;)
Thanks

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk

I upgraded my mi9 and everything seems to be working fine.
But yesterday I found default camera for some reason does not use the 2x telephoto lens any more. The 2x button is still there but it is actually using the main camera lens if I press 2x. You can test it out by blocking the coresponding lens with your finger.
I tried *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* and it is using the correct 2x lens. So the drivers etc are working. So it might have been the camera app.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
Switch to pro mode and Tele lens will work as usual, maybe it's intended?

Screenshot_2020-05-10-00-25-30-243_com.android.camera.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.