MIUI 12.0 20.5.7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys there is a problem setting super wallpaper ,, inreset preferinces but not working anymore , i think devs need to look deep into this . I cannot change super wallpaper anymore , its closing all the time , everything i do !!! If anyone has a solution to this please tell me ty !!

Trimis de pe al meu MI 9 folosind Tapatalk

Almost perfect on Mi 9, even the Google dialer apk modded works again. The only thing not working is the Gmail notification. Gmail is the only app that don't get any notification, I tried to delete and reinstall the app but nothing changed. Thanks for the Rom!
How can I get the Google phone apk to work on Mi9? I can't use the app, even after I set it to be my main dialler app. I always have the same info, "no signal".
c6c24735a15c0c3090755c2785a71620.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

This is the error i get when i try to.open super wallpapers !!!
7500ccf033056016546b0a699a2cf52f.jpg

Trimis de pe al meu MI 9 folosind Tapatalk

If you have issues that ''other'' files occupied a huge amount of internal storage, like in my case 11Gb. Boot twrp copy ALL data/files to PC, wipe only internal storage, reboot to system than reboot back to recovery, copy that files back. Done, "other" files should gone.

If you have root, try this root solution (if not, install available zip in TWRP) => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/20-3-26-last-miui-11.55066/page-16#post-535059

EDIT: New zip link => TWRP_Dark_Mode_Fix_v1.3.zip

EDIT 2: On MIUI 12 Beta ROM, this workaround is lost only if you disable/re-enable "Dark Mode" option, you can go in Dark Mode settings menu without issue.

:)
Cool.man works on k20pro status bar icons are white and dark mode stays on apps and stuff!

• Love
Reactions: Poney70
Hi, what Is the correct file for mi8 dipper between:

xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8_20.5.7_d0862b3807_v12-10.zip

xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8_20.5.7_0a49bb1352_v12-10.zip

When i download from updater i got 1st file but md5 hash corresponds to 2nd file.

Thanks

Inviato dal mio MI 8 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: haziqabgsapri
anyone facing problem when using full gesture, sometimes is not working when swipe up to home or to recent apps. my device is mi8

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

anyone facing problem when using full gesture, sometimes is not working when swipe up to home or to recent apps. my device is mi8

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
Happened on my mi 8 se too sometimes
You must exit the application by using left or right side gesture until reach home screen
Then you can swipe up to recent apps

Reactions: haziqabgsapri
A bug in mi 9t, sometimes when using apps like snapchat and so the screen just locks for some reasone without me clicking the power button or the screen timing out.

Skickat från min Redmi K20 via Tapatalk

You invert things... "2020-02-01" is the REAL security patch date info of the ROM!

"2019-12-01" is the fake one and it's used with a specific fingerprint build info (chosen by xiaomi.eu team) to pass SafetyNet "ctsProfile" test.

Stop trusting "Android security patch checker" apps because they just read a "prop" in the /system/build.prop file....

EDIT: But, yes, if an app requires "2020-02-01" security patch date it will not work... If you have root, you can use "MagiskHide Props Config" module to find and install a newer fingerprint build & security patch date info.

EDIT 2: More infos:
- Weekly ROM = No "certified" fingerprint build because it's "Beta"...
- Stable ROM = Have "certified" fingerprint build so no fake security patch date info required.

changing fingerprint using magiskhide props configs, doesnt stick on my case...
i compare it, before using magiskhide props, i uelse devcheck app and it says i have davinci fingerprint(my device is k20pro premium)... then i use magisk hide props config ang choose k20pro/mi9tpro(raphael) fingerprint....i check again using devcheck...now fingerprint is already raphael...but when i restarted my phone then check again using devcheck, it go back to davinci fingerprint..xiaomi.eu default fingerprint

Camera is broken on my mix 3 even after recent OAT update. Just keeps telling me "Can't connect to camera". It's the same with any other camera app as well. Dirty update from 20.4.30. Camera worked fine on previous rom

Hi,

Im running MIUI 12 20.4.30 on mi Xiaomi Mi 9.
I just download the new MiUI 12 20.5.7 and rebooted to recovery.
But now, when I try to install the new update 20.5.7, TWRP tells me the data in encryped again...

How can I Fix this?

Thank you...
Put your unlock code and install the update.

Enviado desde mi Redmi K20 Pro mediante Tapatalk

I would just like to inform you that the application of my bank is not working anymore after I started using MIUI 12. Mi9T, I have reinstalled it, I have already been to the bank, I have already called the central bank but they were not able to know what to do. I know it’s because of MIUI 12, I hope you can resolve it as soon as possible.

I'm on mi9SE sometimes I can expand notification and sometimes I can't, anyone having the same issue? Thank you

Hi, what Is the correct file for mi8 dipper between:

xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8_20.5.7_d0862b3807_v12-10.zip

xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8_20.5.7_0a49bb1352_v12-10.zip

When i download from updater i got 1st file but md5 hash corresponds to 2nd file.

Thanks

Inviato dal mio MI 8 utilizzando Tapatalk
Where did you find a second file?

Status
Not open for further replies.